• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you exercise?

Yep, usually 4-5 times a week for about 30-40 minutes. That's enough to run a few miles. I could stand to exercise more, but I lack the time and I need to make sure I balance it with my diabetes

Still, down 70 lbs since May 2013.

I usually walk for hours all together (maybe 3 hours at a stretch or with interrupted breaks of 5 to 15 minutes; my water bottle usually accompanies me for the former.). I also swim or ride a cycle occasionally, though.

Lately I've been exercising less, but getting to work on time requires a lot of walking which I guess counts as some form of exercise.

Pft. No.

...But I really do need to. The fact that I just want to cry anytime I try on clothes should tell that much.

My dad spots me while I lift weights once a week, and we change up my routine every month or so. I've really come to like that, and I hate it whenever I miss a week. But good heavens, I really do need to work on getting some regular cardio... my job keeps my moving throughout the day somewhat, but not enough. But around this time of year, it's just so hot where I live that I have absolutely no desire to go outside unless it's to go swimming.

I've started walking more because I decided to lose weight. Pokemon GO is also motivating me a lot with it.
I should soon start strength training though because I am really lacking muscle and I don't like to feel physically weak this much.

I work out on my stationary bike for about 12 minutes per day. I plan to work out for at least 24 minutes per day starting tonight.

*revives thread*
Yeah, I used to go to the gym regularly for the most part, but have been not doing so since the past 1 month due to college examinations.

Yeah I exercise everyday, unless I'm sick or really busy/need to be somewhere. I go to the gym every morning and even do my morning jogs on the way there and back (or sometimes I'll just jog around the neighborhood), sometimes I'll even do a little bit of exercise before bed.

Yeah, I play soccer, football, and I swim. I also do alot of the basic workouts like jumping jacks, push ups, and sit ups in order to keep fit for the sports I play. In PE, I also have a really strict teacher who makes us do a bunch of stuff. I can do most of them well, but push ups are just so hard :LOL:

I take some pretty nice walks as part of my work commute, so it altogether comes to about forty minutes total of walking per day. More if I get bored at the bus stop and decide to walk around the block five times before my metro comes.

I used to play some sport (hockey, volleyball and basketball) throughout high school as co-curriculars, but only recently started getting into it in uni. I started gym last sem but haven’t gone since the week before exam block lmao.

Back
Top Bottom