• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you feel sorry for Wobbufet being left behind?

They are...leaving Wobuffet?
It's official. I hate Pokemon. He was my favorite character.
BYE EVERYONE.

All it's really done is show me where the loyalties of those producing the show lie. Clearly Ash and Pikachu are immune to such alterations, and somewhat surprisingly so are James, Jessie, and Meowth. On top of that, they still include Delia and Oak for a brief stint. Everyone else is fair pickings in their eyes I guess.

Even if it was part of some major sweep in order to usher in the new changes, that doesn't justify it. How do they patch up the hole? A quick off-hand comment. Sorry, that's all you get for now guys, lest they detract from the WONDERMENT THAT IS ISSHU, ISSHU, ISSHU!!

Honestly I don't give two hecks about the thing. He's been bothersome for a long time. He needed to go away eventually.

I'm sure he's happy anyway.

I think this is a sure sign BW is a real reboot.

Long time staples like Brock and Wobbufett are finally gone, and they lasted for ages.

With the exception of Oak/Delia and Giovanni, I think we can safely say goodbye to 90% of the older cast for good.

I'm actually really glad that it's gone for the time being. I mean, what good was Wobbuffet in the anime anyway? People say it was funny but I sure didn't see it. It was like a wannabe Meowth almost which got old 5 episodes after it first appeared. I'm glad the writers had the sense to write it out of Best Wishes.

Although I haven't watched the show in forever. I kinda feel sad-ish that Wobbuffet will be gone.

Almost. But after seeing so many characters leave in this show, I've learned to try to not get too upset when they leave or else I'd be a very depressed person by now. In fact, these days, I welcome a lot of changes.

It is a bit surprising considering he was so popular. But we need a fresh start.

I've looked forward to this day from the moment that walking "Bop-Bag" was introduced to the series... I liked Lickitung better.

I do sort of feel sorry for Wobbufet being left behind. But I also feel that they could have shown Gible's where abouts, so that it wouldn't seem like they forgot that Ash even had other Pokemon a few months ago.

The lack of Ash's pokemon from the Sinnoh region (their fate not known, most probably oaked, still they should've hinted something about them.) And of course, Wobuffet.

I finally got an explanation for this by watching a dubbed version of BW002. Jessie and James requested the Pokemon they left at headquarters, and Giovanni said that wouldn't be necessary. When they asked why, he told them that having Kanto Pokemon in the Isshu region would make them too obvious (Meowth was somewhat worried about this, considering that he is a Kanto Pokemon). So they were sent empty Poke Balls, and all their old Pokemon, including Wobbufet, were left at the Team Rocket headquarters.

@tag3r: You did not, apparently, read any of the posts on this thread, because 99% of them were "I'll miss Wobbufet" or "Why are they taking away Wobbufet?!" and things like that.

Btw, I'm wondering why no one cares why Brock was sent off without a goodbye? I happened to really like Brock, and I think he was just slightly more important to the anime than, say, Gible or Wobbufet (not that I didn't like Gible and Wobbufet :p).

...hes the only reason why i could tolerate team rocket. Of course im sad....WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom