• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you film your games?Why(/not)?

Do you film your games?

• Yes,I film a lot.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No.

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Giaru

Zoroark is da future!
Reaction score
Title says everything.Sometimes I do,to post them on Youtube.
I prefer not to film important events like catching the mascot because it's not so much fun then:)

I usually record the interesting parts and share it with my friends on facebook. Mostly SoulSilver right now, since pretty much none of them have it (duh, japanese only atm) and they're interested in seeing it. :p

I don't have a camera. I want to do a walk-through once I buy Heart Gold though; So I'll film my game.

I also want to film my my Game Boy, Color and Advance Pokemon games once I figure out how to film off my TV.

Last edited:
If I had the ability too, I'd film my playing of SS, simply for a narrated walkthough of my own.

But sadly, I have never filmed me playing a game.

I do have plans to film a mock "tournament" in Pokémon Stadium 2/Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness/Battle Revolution, with a "challenger" facing all of my handhelds (plus Colosseum and XD) consecutively. I may even add in some voice acting as the announcer. This will be purely for entertainment purposes.

I don't film my games, but a part of me actually wants to. If I had the technology on me, I would just play with the 3rd Generation games on the Gamecube with the GCN's Game Boy Player.

No. Mainly cause I don't have the technology to do so. I did have a vhs tape of me playing gold, which I regretfully taped over.

Nope. Mainly due to me not wanting to and not having a recorder to do so

I put 'sometimes' because If I get better on wifi, and when I get HGSS, I may put the on YouTube.

no. Because in my opinion, filming your game is very noobish. Especially with bad quality camera's.

If I'm using the Visual Boy Advance emulator, then yes, I will, as it's being filmed directly from my PC/Laptop and therefore is good quality.

Although I don't film my actual DS.

No, because I don't have any recording equipment, and no one wants to sit around watching me knock out a hundred Magikarp in a row to get speed EVs.

I'll get a video capture card and film an epic battle against myself and my sister on Pokemon Battle Revolution! >8D

no. Because in my opinion, filming your game is very noobish. Especially with bad quality camera's.

my reason for getting a camera specially for that purpose.(Although the camera I have now has quite good quality,actually,but not good enough)

I think it'd be kinda cool to have my own Youtube channel for matches against anyone I have a battle against on Wi-Fi.

But alas, I don't have a camera that'd work for that, so no, I don't.

- Tyros

No i dont
I subscribe to everyhting with pokemon in the tags on Youtube in case anything new gets posted but nearly everything these days is "insert name heres" pokemon "insert game here" walkthrough
So i wouldnt add to it as what is there is annoying

No I don't. I really don't think anyone wants to watch me play Pokemon when they could just do it themselves and have more fun. I guess online matches are the exception, but i'm not good enough to make it worthwhile.

This isn't Pokemon-related...but the only time I have ever recorded something on a game was when my brother was playing NFS: Hot Pursuit 2. He had made a REALLY high jump, his car had practically reached the tree canopy (coulda been a glitch) and when he landed, a police car came falling right out of the sky. You were able to see it when you play back the race, so when we did that I recorded it on tape. Kinda weird, but it was funny as hell.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom