• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you go on Bulbagarden at school?

Nope. Whenever I'm on a computer at school, I usually have something I need to work on. (And with my luck, I'd probably get in trouble for going on here even if I didn't have anything else to do.)

Yep,at lunch in the library.There's usually nothing else to do if you have no friends.The computers are for school work and such,but the librarians don't mind.I've been in there so much they probably remember my sister and I and which computers we like.

As I'm sitting in philosophy class as I'm typing this, yes.

I used to go on Bmgf a lot when I was in the library or in computer classes. Had to make sure no one was looking though, on the off chance the school got the idea to block the site.

In school I never could as cellphones were technically prohibited (unless explicit permission was given to bring it for a school-related task, if you were caught with a cellphone it would be confiscated until the end of the day; yet we were actually encouraged to bring them in on mute in case of emergency, behind the scenes) and the computers during computer class were closely monitored.

In university though I do it a lot at the breaks through my phone using the campus Wi-Fi (never from PC lab units though), there's not any sort of restriction or blocking (except maybe 18+ sites and other illegal activities, I'd never dare to browse anything like that inside the campus anyway).

I don't really screw around on other sites during class, but if I'm waiting for the teacher to show up or some idiot is asking an incredibly long, really stupid question then I might pop in here for a bit. Most of the time I do it at work though cause a lot of my job is "hurry up and wait," so waiting 20min for something to incubate, or 3.5 hours for the thermocycler to finish, or over an hour for a gel to run, I'll pop in here for a bit, or the Discord, unless there's something else I should be doing with my time.

I'm usually online during class, It kinda depends if it's a work class or if it's a lecture. Mostly just checking here and there and not posting that much during work classes, usually offline during lectures. I'm also always around on Discord though.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom