• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you go on Bulbagarden at school?

No, because:
1-They only let students use the internet to get pics for powerpoint slideshows and things like that;
2-They would think i'm telling strangers...well, if you already readed those ''be safe in the internet'' guides, then you already know, and:
3-It would show that i like pokémon, and so they would laugh from me for the next 3 weeks. Note that it's kids(read:crazy guys who mentally and physically bully others and speak swear words and sexual innuendo like if it was normal speech)who laugh from other kids about pokémon because it's for, as they would say, ''for 3-year old kiddies''.

Being in college and having free wi-fi and an itouch, I might come on in my free time. So far that's only been once, though.

I don't go on at school--not because I think others will laugh at me, but because I don't want BMGf blocked... considering the school internet is my internet =)

If it weren't for that, I'd be on all the time--my middle school students know I love Pokémon XD

My dad teaches, so I go to school really early.

I have plenty of time before, and after school to chat you guys up. ;-)

3-It would show that i like pokémon, and so they would laugh from me for the next 3 weeks. Note that it's kids(read:crazy guys who mentally and physically bully others and speak swear words and sexual innuendo like if it was normal speech)who laugh from other kids about pokémon because it's for, as they would say, ''for 3-year old kiddies''.

People in my school are like that, and that's the #1 reason I don't go on at school. Time being the second, of course. Darn you Call of Stupidity...

No, because I'm not in school currently. Even when I was in school I never went on any Pokémon-related sites because:
1.) Most were blocked
2.) I was actually working on stuff. (I hated taking work home when I had time to finish it in class.)

I miss the days of being in school, but I make up for it by spending my day at work on here, hurrah!

I can go on bulbapedia, but not on the forums because they are blocked.

No, and even if I wanted to, I can't because all of Bulbagarden is blocked on them, including Bulbapedia. There are only two wikis that aren't blocked on them, those being Wikipedia and the Super Mario Wiki.

No, and even if I wanted to, I can't because all of Bulbagarden is blocked on them, including Bulbapedia. There are only two wikis that aren't blocked on them, those being Wikipedia and the Super Mario Wiki.

The network admin must really like Mario, huh.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom