• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you go on Bulbagarden at school?

Nope, because I never bring my laptop with me and I don't take any courses that give me free access to one of the computer labs on campus.

I don't even know if it's blocked or not. We almost never use the computers at my school.

Yeah, I do, but for some unknown reason school have blocked Bulbapedia... but not Bulbagarden Forums!
EDIT: Yay! 100th post!

Never logged in Bulbagarden on school. First because everyone can see from the outside of the library what you are browsing, and I don't want every average Joe to see what personal stuff I'm doing. Second, we are only allowed to use library computers for school related stuff.

I haven't, but the computer lab blocks almost everything...I haven't even tried my classroom's computer yet, because everyone see's what you're doing. That and I would be dead if I got caught by the students or teachers. They hate Pokemon :O

I usually come on here at college a couple of times a day using my iPod, but I'll probably be on more in college if I do end up getting that netbook for christmas. It's not like I just slack off from doing work, or anything, so it's all good.

No, not on the school computers. For one, I never get the chance to, and for two, I'd probably feel a little uncomfortable. Though most lunchbreaks I try to get on through my phone. (Even though the internet is so so slow on my phone)

We use the computers much more than we did last year and the only website they blocked is Facebook. Whenever I'm done with the work we have to do, I log here and look/reply to new messages.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom