• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a 3DS already ?

Do you have a 3DS already ?

• Yes

Votes: 71 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 34.3%

• Total voters

Javier952

Reaction score
Title says it all. ^^^

I don't have a 3DS so that's why I'd like Hoenn remakes for Gen V. (I'm selfish ^.^)

Yeah, I've had one since my 20th birthday. Couldn't update it until a couple months ago though because our old router wouldn't let me. I missed out on Four Swords DSi as a result. >_>

But I enjoyed Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land. I think the 3DS is an amazing console.

I got one just last Saturday. I haven't played that many games in 3D (it hurts my eyes), but it's still loads of fun.

Had one since Christmas. My old DS was dying, so I figured I might as well.

I had one, since around when it came out.
I do not see the point for this The games are pretty good...Super Mario 3D Land was easy for me, though...I got on World...I think it was 5 on the first day.

I got one just a month before the price cut, I was glad that I didn't miss out on metroid and metroid fusion for free. It would have been great if the purple had come out back then.

I've owned one since a week after my 20th birthday in May 2011. I was fully aware of the weak crop of titles on offer at the time, but I was perfectly content just to revel in the console's 3D features and built-in software such as Face Raiders. I think that my decision to buy the system when I did was justified simply due to how many nice freebies I have due to being one of many Ambassadors. I also remember the first major System Update, which was a big deal considering it introduced the e-shop and Pokedex 3D.

Although the likes of Zelda Ocarina of Time in 3D, Mario Kart 7 and Mario 3D Land have given me hours of entertainment on the 3DS, I am still eagerly awaiting the first main handheld Pokemon adventure for the system. Incidentally, I was equally anticipating a battle sim title for Wii U at today's E3 conference, but I was obviously left disappointed there.

I don't exactly have lots of money to spare, so I'm gonna just use my DS until a pokemon game comes out for the 3DS.
So... no I don't have one.

Nope. I've been holding out for the possible release of the purple 3DS for years, and now that its finally out, I plan on getting it even though there aren't many titles I care for it. But then again, the only title I play on my DS Lite is Pokemon, so it doesn't really matter to me :B

I have one. Not too many games that I like that are out at the moment, but of course there'll be more coming.

I already have a 3DS since its launch date, and I didn't expect getting free games after the price cut.

I got the Blue one before the price cut. I was able to get one quickly because I had just graduated High School in May 2011, and I had Graduation Announcement money to spend.

I have the following games for it:
1. Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy
2. Super Mario 3D Land
3. Sonic Generations
4. Pokemon Rumble Blast (never been played)
5. Mario Kart 7
6. Mario Power Tennis (whatever it's called)
7. Ridge Racer
8. Star Fox 64 3DS

I used to have OoT 3DS, but I didn't like it so I sold it. (to date, that is the only Zelda game I've ever played)

I hope Nintendo releases the White model in North America! That way I will have two ready for Pokemon trading come Gen VI

I got a red one a while back because the hinge on my DSL was sort of barely hanging on. I figured I might as well, since you can play regular DS games on it and there were a few games I wanted to play on it.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom