• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a 3DS already ?

Do you have a 3DS already ?

• Yes

Votes: 71 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 34.3%

• Total voters
I'm waiting until they lower the price more. Hopefully they will when the new 3DS comes out.

I have one and in fact, I'm a first adopter of the Nintendo 3DS when it costed $249 dollars! Of course, I like it and I own some games for it such as Pokemon Rumble, Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land. Yes, I still have my old systems, although have to use them for Japanese games since Nintendo decided to region lock their consoles (probably a reason I like Sony consoles when it comes to some Japanese games since they are region free) but oh well... At least Pokemon didn't go full out 3DS yet or I have to import a Japanese one.

As for the color, it's Cosmic Black.

I just bought mine last month when the purple came out. But the pokemon games look kinda blurry. I still have my DSi and DS Lite - I keep the Lite for playing GBA pokemon on. and DSi is fun because it has more battery. But I love my new console.

I don't have one, but if GF does a remake of Gen III for it, then I would gladly by the 3DS in a heartbeat. Mmhmm...

I've had a 3DS since last Christmas. Even though there weren't any Pokemon games from the main series, I still wanted to play Pokemon Rumble Blast, as I tend to enjoy most of the spin-off titles, and Mario Kart 3DS. I've also gotten Sonic Generation, Super Mario 3D Land and The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time 3D. It's a nice system and I'll be quite interested in seeing how the first main series Pokemon games look on it whenever they come out.

I've had one since they did the price drop from $249 to whatever it is now. I like it quite a bit. I've got some games specially for it: Pokemon Rumble Blast, Dead or Alive Dimensions, and Ocarina of Time 3D. They're all pretty damn awesome. :D

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom