• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a 3DS already ?

Do you have a 3DS already ?

• Yes

Votes: 71 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 34.3%

• Total voters
Don't have one, and have no need for one as long as pokemon keeps coming out for regular DS
This. Sure I wouldn't mind having one, but as long as I can have my Pokemon fix on my DS then I'm fine.

I don't have 3DS yet. However, I am going to get one about month before Gen IV release.

I've had once since August last year, got it for my 17th birthday. c:

I really like mine. I thought the 3D was kind of gimmicky, but I really like them now. You just need games that put it to good use, like OoT. I can't wait for a 3D Zelda though!

Yes I have had one since my 23rd Birthday last year. I have to say that I absolutely love the features and perks it provides.

I can say with confidence it's the best console I have owned up to now and I love the games it comes with. I'm still playing Super Mario 3D Land :)

I sure do. Games like: Super Mario Land 3D, and Pokemon Rumble Blast are keeping me busy. I can't wait for the upcoming Mario games to come out. I'm still waiting to hear any news for the system's first main handheld Pokemon adventure.

Yeah, I have one. I really enjoy OoT3D but I usually use it to watch Netflix.

Not a single title on the 3DS I care enough about, so I don't have one yet. Maybe some day!

I love my 3DS and can't wait for the AR Searcher and B2/W2 to hit the US soon!

Just purchased the Flame Red 3DS last night; I'm waiting for it to be delivered, because I ordered it via Amazon.com. I wasn't going to, but there's too many good games coming, so I gave in.

I bought me one.

But it went swimming when my house flooded. =DDD

Hopefully it can get fixed...

I was an early adopter, so I gladly got the free games. Other than those the only 3DS games I currently own are Pokemon rumble and Mario Kart... I mostly use it to play the regular DS pokemon games. That will change soon though.

I got mine last Christmas and haven't had much use for it in all honesty since I only got SM3DL and LoZ: OoT and for some reason they didn't hold my interest for too long. My birthday should bring an influx of at least three games I'm excited for, though, so fingers crossed it'll finally make itself worth the cost. Kicking myself now, really, because when I was frantically deciding on colours before christmas I didn't know they'd be bringing out a purple one. I love my white one but damn, purple is my favourite colour! D:

Still using a DS Lite, seriously considering the upgrade though. I've played one owned by a friend, it's surely an elite handheld device. I'll see about it this Tuesday, I'm not swimming in money however so it is pretty doubtful that I'll end up getting one at this time. My birthday does happen to be coming up in a couple months so I imagine I'll be getting one with whatever money I muster up from gifts I may receive.

I'll wait patiently until a Cobalt Blue colored 3DS will be announced and release for NA, that's where I will buy a 3DS.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom