• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a 3DS already ?

Do you have a 3DS already ?

• Yes

Votes: 71 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 34.3%

• Total voters
It's all about the cosmos black. And the only game I have for the 3DS is OoT 3D....which I found on the ground....

My Flame Red 3DS has arrived, and I'm LOVING IT! Playing Ocarina of Time 3D brings back all the fond memories I had, playing the original, on the N64. I also have Super Mario 3D Land to play, too.

I have a red one, and it's awesome. I cannot wait for a 3D Pokemon main series game.

I already have one. Even though I'm more expecting games than enjoying the already released ones.

Yes. My fear of the price rising made me buy one a week or so ago. Also, I worry that B2W2 will not be bundled with (a special edition) one, so instead of risk it I picked one up.

Not yet, but I hope to get one soon.

Yes, Yes i do. I got it for the same reason any Pokemon fan would have gotten it, to play Pokemon Rumble Blast and any future Pokemon games on 3DS. I have had it since last Christmas and PRB was my first game. I think i am in love with it. It has awesome graphics equal to the Gamecube and some people even say it has the same graphic quality as the Wii. If u don't have one I'd really hate to be u with all the new thing coming out on it, especially the Pokedex Pro and the Dream Radar.

I don't have one yet....but I really want one for christmas :) I currently play on a DS lite....and since my network is protected with WPA2 (which doesn't work on the DS lite) I need an upgrade anyway :p

Yes. My fear of the price rising made me buy one a week or so ago. Also, I worry that B2W2 will not be bundled with (a special edition) one, so instead of risk it I picked one up.

Since the announcement of the 3DS XL yesterday, the price of the 3DS might actually go down

I preordered my 3ds and got it on day one. I can't wait until they release a pokemon game that truly takes advantage of the system.

Yup. Got one right after it came out. Even though I'm pretty lucky, I'm starting to regret it... it's expensive, no Pictochat or main-version Pokémon and the opening lineup is... disappointing, to say the least. I can remember there was a Nintendogs game and a Wii Sports Resort spinoff with planes or whatever, but that's it. There is an app that allows voice recording and a camera, which I've used more than a few times (the former more than the latter).

EDIT: "Lucky" links to the Chansey page? I really need to keep up with these things, I feel so old.

GAG EDIT: "Chansey" also links to Chansey? Gee, this is amazing. I never woulda thought!

Last edited:
Yes, I've had my blue 3DS since the Ambassador Program was originally announced. I've used it so much since then, and I love it.

Yesh! I got the Zelda one for Christmas last year. I got Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 3D Land with it when I got it. I also got Kid Icarus, but I lost it didn't like it anyway. I really only play Mario though, since I beat the original OoT just last year. Hoping they release something worthwhile for it soon...

Don't have one, and have no need for one as long as pokemon keeps coming out for regular DS

^This, Plus they always come out with more advanced, upgraded versions of the console later down the line so it's not really wise to buy them so early on.

Don't have one, and have no need for one as long as pokemon keeps coming out for regular DS

^This, Plus they always come out with more advanced, upgraded versions of the console later down the line so it's not really wise to buy them so early on.

Plus they're now coming out with the 3DSXL.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom