• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a catchphrase?

I have alot of them.

1. OH GOD ANYTHING BUT _____!

2.No.. just no.

3.Give me ______ and you shall be rewarded.

4.WHAT.THE.HELL?!

5.SCREW _______ IM GOING TO _______!

"That's nice" (In response to anything I don't care about, especially if it's a bad thing)

"Stop being such a trollface" (Explains itself)

"Get off mah lawn, you little young'un troll!" (I say that to my sister's friends. :p)

"Shut your mouth"

^ That's my real catchphrase.

"That's nice" (In response to anything I don't care about, especially if it's a bad thing)

"Stop being such a trollface" (Explains itself)

"Get off mah lawn, you little young'un troll!" (I say that to my sister's friends. :p)

"Shut your mouth"

^ That's my real catchphrase.

"Ay Basura"
"Ay Carumba"
"D'oh!"

oh, you want original catchphrases? hm... aside from those I borrow from the Simpsons & Mucha Lucha, I do tend to say "Shimatta" & "Baka/Bakane" a lot, & "Cockapoopoopeepeeshire" ... & "Muffin Button" (yeah, I borrow from TFS too XD ) oh! I usually tend to be a dead pan snarker with brief witty one liners/comebacks or complex long winded comebacks that usually end with "That's as preposterous/stupid as card games on motorcycles" or "Doesn't afraid of anything" or "that'll happen when we have pokemon battles on bicycles" XD

"Well, actually..."
and
"[blah blah blah]...you know?"
and finally
"That wasn't very nice!"
The first of which is usually followed by me correcting someone, the second probably a result of having been in North Dakota too long, and the third because I'm a wuss.

"Lovely jubbly."

Ok, that one's a lie. I actually used to say "And the point of ....... is?" quite a lot, but I haven't said it in a while. I think I'll start saying it again soon.

Nowadays, because of the people around me, my catchphrases are,

"What is this I don't even-"

"It's a virus", and

"You wanna know something? You guys are pervy."

Lets see.....I believe mine are:

"Dang"

"Oi vay"

"What the heck"

"Meep"

"Boo yah!"

"Ya know"

and when I'm really angry like last week "Piss off and die ya fucking bastard!"

"Heeeeelllloooooooooo" in a weird voice, and "Just get out." for those more disturbing moments in life.

Euhhh. *thinks*

"Hell yeah", "that was aight", "ain't", "dayum", "mate", "that really frosts my cookies", "broski", "oi vey", and pretty much droppin' the g off of all -ing words. Dunno why I do it, just a habit I picked up somewhere 'round the lines.

"Are you actually bullshitting me?"; "Y'know?"; "I AM THE COOLEST KID"; "Mate. Really, now?"; "Well... *pervyface*"

Last edited:
"And I thought you were the smart one.."(Whenever my smart friend says something stupid XP) "....What." (When I can't believe something :eek:) "Oh, shut up" (Explains itself :D)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom