• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon on your team?

Blaziken. And considering just how badass it is this Gen, I don't have to give any sort of justification for its place onm my team like last gen.

In SS, Silver, my Lugia (yeah yeah, uncreative nickname). Highest level and it really helped with the Kanto Gyms. In Pearl, my Empoleon.

I have always had a soft spot for Pikachu, probably cuz of the anime, but I can never deviate from my starter of that particular game... I feel guilty or something, I dunno...

My favorite in my team is Serperior because it looks really cool.

Usually once per game I'll have one I'll favor more, but the others won't be too far behind. In Ruby and Emerald it was Swampert. In FL, Charizard and Lapras both. In Diamond, Torterra. In SS, Kangaskhan.

<== And him (almost obviously) in White, with Samurott close behind.

My shiny Milotic that I brought over from my Platinum game. I'd always wanted a shiny Milotic and a close friend of mine finally managed to snag a shiny Feebas. Now level 100 and by far my strongest Pokemon. Amazing in battle and all the better because Milotic is my favorite Pokemon!

I love all the Pokemon on my team though (see signature). Chandelure is probably my second.

Right now in Gen V, I seem to favor my Victini. He's cute, but still seems to pull his weight in battle. Most of the time (other gens) I usually favor my starter. I guess since its the first, I feel a special sense of attachment.

I've used the same Crobat since Sapphire, though I recently bred and EVd a new one for competitive battles.

My Kyurem named Wuji.

It is the powerhouse of my team and I can still use it most of the time due to it not being all the way up in Ubers.

I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Sigilyph.

I'm playing Crystal at the moment, so it's Lapras. I just really like how it's really strong in the first two Generations, but it still remains cool (literally) and is one of my favourite Pokemon overall.

I like Victini, he is my favorite legendary. My favorite non-legend is Hydreigon, he is a good Pokemon :D

I ALWAYS need to have either Gardevoir or Gallade, or else my team won't feel complete.
I'd say Cranidos is my fav... but I haven't used him outside Gen4 - he's so rare!!

My Gardevoir, deinately.

I got her in a tarde before E4, and its already lv 80 some

Vaporeon! My baby never lets me down and I always have one when I can get one. <3

Also, I have to have a Braviary every time I restart White. xD; (I can't help it, I love Braviary.)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom