• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon on your team?

In B/W, my Arcanine. It's a total revenge-killer, not to mention it's possibly one of the coolest Pokemon around.

I usually always favor my starter Pokemon the most, mainly because of their good move sets, and I sort of feel a personal connection to them. But, right now I am really loving my Emolga. It is extremely fast, has strong Electric type moves, and it is pretty adorable, too.

I use a team full of favorites. If you're talking our current team, then mine would have to be Haxorus because of everything about it is HAAAXX!!

I have a lot of favorites, lol I try to use pokemon I really like on my teams, in Soul Silver, my Lugia and Lapras are my favorites, Id never put them in the PC box. In White, I have Leavanny and Serperior as my favorites, I have one or two Pokemon I call favroites usually on my in game teams, using Pokemon I like makes the game enjoyable.

I don't favour anything on my teams, usually. they are all on the team for a reason and they all have their roles to play i the overall strategy. I have favorite pokemon - species I like more, but when they are on my team they get the same treatment as everyone else.

I am currently using an eggsecutor (That I apply named "The Eggman" +1 for those who get the reference) and im really enjoying using him. Its on a leaf green run im doing.

I try to find a use for a ton of different Pokemon, but my favorite will always be Gengar. I can't think of a time where I did not use one until recently when I decided to branch out and make a team without one. But trust me that the Shadow Pokemon will return to my side one day.

Volcarona is one of my favorite Pokémon; I think it looks cool, and it's a Fire-type, which is my favorite type of pokémon. Plus, I use him 90% of the time.

My favourite Pokémon of all time is Raichu, but at the moment I'm playing Pokémon Pearl and I favour my Infernape (named "FireMonkey") over all my other Pokémon.

I use Espeon every chance I have.
Every game.

*eye twitch*
Espeon, definitely.

I think my Bisharp would be my favourite for Pokemon White. I tend to use her very often in battles and she is my highest level pokemon at the moment.

Well I have three currently active teams, so there are many useful Pokemon I could mention from all of them, but my signature Pokemon is Dragonite. Dragonite would be the most useful because it represents my battle style being able to take hits with it's bulk and Multiscale ability while setting up to strike back with tremendous power.

Well, I always have a bond (if that's the correct word) with my starter for each gen - Blastoise, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Torterra, Serperior being the main ones - but I have a few others that I can name off the top of my head...

My Luxray from Pearl. My Stoutland from Black. My Camerupt from Sapphire. Lugia from Silver. Magmar from Blue.

I'm sure there's more. I tend to get rather...attached to all of them, pretty much. XD

I almost always use my favorite Pokemon. Like, in White version I'll always have a Scolipede. And in Sapphire I'll have a Seviper. I just can't not use them.

I've been using a Lucario ever since Pearl Version, and I wouldn't want to leave it out of my team. I think Mienshao is also getting to this point. That thing is a BEAST.

My Emolga and Conkeldurr seem to pretty much pwn everything in sight, and my Scolipede is just too awesome for words looks-wise.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom