• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon on your team?

im the same i always feel like i have a connection with them and hate to leave them behind

I don't care that most people hate it: Team Pikachu ALL the way, bitches! At one point I was kind of a Pikachu Breeder, I liked it that much. I honestly don't know why. I could definitely beat it with just about anything else, but I LOVE it! Especially because it's Ash's Pikachu from one of the ToysR'Us events, and knows motherf*cking VOLT TACKLE! It's my birfday every time I use it! AAWWWWW YEAAHHHH!!! XD

I usually try to use them when I can. I had Snorlax and Alakazam on my last Diamond runthrough, and had Scizor on my last HG playthrough.

White - At first it was Leavanny (Leaf Blade is a beast), but then it was my Mienfoo/Mienshao. She is just too cute and she took out Ghetsis's Hydreigon in one Jump Kick. <3

Platinum - Froslass all the way. I even made sure to finish Cynthia with her.

Emerald - Breloom. She saved me from Wallace's evil Milotic.

Crystal - My Crobat. She can take out almost anything with just a wing attack.

HeartGold - I'm still playing through, but right now It's my amazing Espeon. It's my favorite pokemon <3

Because I've been too busy and lazy I don't have an official team I use. I can't have a favorite Pokemon on that team now can I?

White-my archeops Raptor, another good battler when needed

I had to smile at this, because I also named my Archeops Raptor. I love Velociraptors and I always wanted to see a Pokémon based on one. Yes, Archeops is technically an Archaeopteryx, but he's close enough. :3

As for my team, I didn't normally have favourites on a team, but nowadays I have a few must-haves. In most games now Gengar and Magneton are staple team-members. In HG I had it planned from the very beginning to use both of them on my team. Also Gyarados is always the go-to Poké for when I don't use a water starter.

With the coming of Gen V, some new favourites from that generation are appearing. Archeops is now my #1 flyer, and as much as I'd like to try new Pokémon, I'm thinking Chandelure, Durant, and Haxorus are probably going to be making a comeback as well on my next team in B2 & W2. Those guys are beasts that destroyed almost anything they came up against.

I had to smile at this, because I also named my Archeops Raptor. I love Velociraptors and I always wanted to see a Pokémon based on one. Yes, Archeops is technically an Archaeopteryx, but he's close enough. :3

As for my team, I didn't normally have favourites on a team, but nowadays I have a few must-haves. In most games now Gengar and Magneton are staple team-members. In HG I had it planned from the very beginning to use both of them on my team. Also Gyarados is always the go-to Poké for when I don't use a water starter.

With the coming of Gen V, some new favourites from that generation are appearing. Archeops is now my #1 flyer, and as much as I'd like to try new Pokémon, I'm thinking Chandelure, Durant, and Haxorus are probably going to be making a comeback as well on my next team in B2 & W2. Those guys are beasts that destroyed almost anything they came up against.

I think archeops looks kind of like a raptor.

I use gyarados on more than one game since they are really useful, and can learn good moves, they are one of my favorites. When it comes to fliers for the Gen IV and below games I prefer my togekiss and fearows, I like them a lot.

I've only used a Magneton once on Crystal and never had that good of a time with it. Not a fan of his movepool. But I agree on Archeops. He was on my first team, and was definitely the star (well along with Darmanitan). I haven't used it since though, because I've tried different fliers (Unfezant and Braviary).

Kind of. While all the Pokémon in my team have a function, my Jolteon is definitely my favorite for obvious reasons. *Looks at nickname* HOWEVER, my Braviary is also one of my "star players", being the Pokémon I generally use when I need huge damage (Aka almost always), so I think both count.

I have 2 favourites:
My Porygon-Z because it's so weird,
And my SHINY Metagross because...well have you seen a shiny Metagross, those things are B-E-A-UTIFUL

In pokemon online, Its between Kyurem W and Zekrom, they both are
cool but I have to go with Zekrom, he's fast, is my favorite electric type,
and my favorite unova legendary and my favorite unova pokemon besides
Meloetta or Petilil

In Diamond, I would have to say that my favorite is my Empoleon.

In HeartGold, my favorite is definitely my Alakazam (which is my favorite Pokémon overall).

And in Black, in the in-game team, my favorite would be Chandelure. In my competitive team, my favorite would be either my Haxorus or my Ferrothorn.

I don't play any of the newer games, but currently I'm playing FireRed. Pikachu is my preferred Pokemon to use in battle, since it has a high attack and special defense level compared to my other Pokemon.

I would feel guilty choosing one of them.... Latias is a killer after a couple Calm Minds, Absol gets a critical hit every other turn, but Blaziken is the perfect definition of what a sweeper should be. 'Tis hard to choose.

In Soulsilver, Jolteon. Modest, 67-Grass Hidden Power to pwn those Water-Ground Pokémon confident of their immunity.

In White, Volcarona, the sun that shines brighter when the team is in trouble.

I love Meganium generally, but in this HG run he's been an absolute tank. Won pretty much all battles, even tough ones, or when he's had a disadvantage: Falkner's Pidgeotto, Bugsy's Metapod and Kakuna, Rival's Quilava, Whitney's Miltank and Chuck's Poliwrath. The only times he's fainted where against Poliwrath because Razor Leaf missed letting Focus Punch hit, and against Pryce's Piloswine (still 1HKO'd Seel, and brought Dewgong and Piloswine to very low health).

Also in my only White run, my Serperior did extremely well in carrying the team.

Porygon2, the Gender Ambiguous Monarch of Bulk.

or

Breloom, the Annoying Sandman.

or

Haxorus, the Broken.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom