• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a job?

Do you have a job?

• Yes, I have a job.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • No, but I'm looking for one.

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • No, and I'm not looking for one.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I'm too young to work.

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters

Reaction score
How many people here have a job? If you have one, what is it?

I've been looking for a job for almost a year and I've had no luck. I went to the mall today and only about 5 stores were hiring (4 of which you need prior experience to work). I was disappointed, but not surprised. :-/

No, I hope to wait until I graduate.

I'm actually planning on going to search next week!

I'm 17 and have had my job for 3 years and two weeks

Ugh, I need to find a job soon. Can't always rely on my parents to help pay for my college tuition. They're barely scraping by as it is.

Well, I work at my dads and clean tables for £3 so you can count that as a job.

I don't have a job, still in full time education. When I go to uni later this year, I will certainly be looking for a part-time one.

Not at the moment
College course takes up a lot of my time but i have tried to get myself a job before now at Pets at Home and didnt get any further than the initial interview

No I don't, but I'm looking for one.

Thanks.

Nope, I don't have one yet. I'm planning to work at the Subway near my home if they'll hire me, but if not, I'll probably go to the mall and see if they'd hire me at one of the stores there.

I'd get one now, but my mom doesn't wanna have to deal with the whole work permit crap. Not to mention most places here won't let you work until you're 16 anyways. The skating rink I go to hires at 14, but I don't wanna work there. :/

Back
Top Bottom