• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a job?

Do you have a job?

• Yes, I have a job.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • No, but I'm looking for one.

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • No, and I'm not looking for one.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I'm too young to work.

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
I swear I'm like the only person who has no trouble finding a job.

Right now I'm a secretary at Portrait Star and maybe I work at Zummiez (I need a callback from my trail day).

I worked at Hot Topic for a year and a half, but the manager fired me. She's a dumb bitch though and acts like Hot Topic is the best place to work.

Last year I got hired at this place called Dixie Diner and worked there for 2 months then quit. I didn't feel safe getting off at 3 a.m in the city because I worked bar hours (I was old enough to serve alcohol but not pour it). And when I worked day hours 7 a.m - 3 pm I was mostly a busboy and sometimes a waitress.

I got hired at waffle house September of 2009 and they put me on the payroll and everything, but then when I found out the amount of hours I as gonna work I just never showed up for my first day.

Then the hookah bar wanted to hire me, but for some reason I didn't feel like getting off at 4 a.m (Not that I mind at this place because this place is cooler) but yeah. I can get a job anytime I want there though because I know the manager and half of the people that work there real well. I'm a reg at the hookah bar.

But yeah thats my history.

working part time while i'm still at uni. just a helpdesk job :)

Got fired, when they realized I was into Pokemon.

Wendy's, 3 years now. Sucks, it always makes me tired. But it did pay for the laptop I'm typing with right now, so...

Also worked at Frisch's Big Boy for a few months before Wendy's, after graduating from high school.

I'm in high school, why would I even need a job? I also won't be looking for one untill after I've finished University (that's in about 5 years). Plus I won't be needing a job untill then anyways.

Well, I'm almost at the age where I can get a job. So I'm planning to look in a year or two.

But at the current moment, I don't have one.

I sure do. I work in a daycare with awesome little kiddies. I get beat in chess by seven year-old geniuses, drawn to look like godzilla and a confidante of all of the little girl's secrets. They're all into D/P/PT and HGSS too, which is great. It's actually tons of fun and way more interesting than any other part time job I've had (WHO WANTS TO WASH GOLF CLUBS?) In the summer I'll work full time because we also do (the most amazing) summer daycamps. So yeah, no complaints, I don't work too much (because my boss is so nice to students) and the pay is good.

Technically, I'm not old enough to do work yet. I could do a paper-round, however my Mum will not let me because she thinks I'll get kidnapped or something. I don't even know.

I'm fifteen, so luckily next year I'll be able to get a job (when I'm sixteen), however I'll be starting college so I don't know if I'll be able to hold-down a job, seeing as I'll be lumbered with work. I'm doing an art course along side Psychology, Politics and ether a Maths retake or Philosophy (if I get enough GCSE's to do them all)... so yeah, I'm gonna have so much homework and coursework to do...

Yes, I do. Not having one makes me feel like a parasite.

I've had my part-time job for three years now. I work at a supermarket at the meat department. I just clean there, pack stuff and help customers.

No, I'm not interested in a job yet xDU.
I'm going to finish soon my last year at school and I want to go at the Unversity next year =D I want to spend all my time studying =D when I finish my career I'll look for a job xDU

Back
Top Bottom