• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a top or a list of your favorite Pokemon?

Do you have a top or list of your favorite Pokemon?

• A top

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Just a list

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

RTLfan

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
And if you do, then how long is it? Top 10? Top 20? 30? More?

And btw, in case it's not clear enough, a top is a ranking while a list is just...an unranked listing meaning it's clear in your mind which ones are your favorite but you're not sure in what order.

These are my all time favorites but I couldn't even begin to rank them (Gardevoir used to be my no. 1 but not anymore):

Pidgeot, Eevee, Articuno, Grovyle, Gardeovir, Breloom, Carnivine, Delphox, Cutiefly.

Last edited:
I have a list of favorites, it's a lot though and they are in no particular order.

From the top of my head, a few of my favorites are: Glameow/Purugly, Growlithe/Arcanine, Lucario, Houndour/Houndoom, Indeedee, Zigzagoon/Linoone (and it's Galarian relatives), Ponyta/Rapidash (Galarian relatives too), Buneary/Lopunny, Lillipup line, Hatenna line, Yamper/Boltund, Diancie, Gallade, and Eevee and it's evo's. There are more, but I'm obviously not gonna add them all.

I have a list of favorites, it's a lot though and they are in no particular order.

From the top of my head, a few of my favorites are: Glameow/Purugly, Growlithe/Arcanine, Lucario, Houndour/Houndoom, Indeedee, Zigzagoon/Linoone (and it's Galarian relatives), Ponyta/Rapidash (Galarian relatives too), Buneary/Lopunny, Lillipup line, Hatenna line, Yamper/Boltund, Diancie, Gallade, and Eevee and it's evo's. There are more, but I'm obviously not gonna add them all.

Do you have one or two that you think you tend to like more than others?

Do you have one or two that you think you tend to like more than others?
Glameow and Purugly are the two I admittedly do tend to like a bit more compared to the others, especially since they're often forgotten and dissed on. So I have developed a bit more fondness for them because of that.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom