• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a trainersona?

Reaction score
Whether it's a fully fleshed-out portrait, a build on an existing sprite, or even just a Trainer card made using an online tool such as the one hosted by Pokécharms, many members of the community have a trainersona; a personal avatar representing themselves in the Pokémon world. Do you have one of your own? If so, here's the place to show everyone!

Anyone who's seen me around here much will know that I use my own trainersona as my avatar, and it's a direct representation of my IRL appearance. Here's the full team picture of which my current avatar is just a snip (the piece itself was a commission):

Final team pic resized.png

Technically yes - though I don't really like to depict myself as a human most of the time. In the Pokemon World, I'd much rather represent myself as an actual Pokemon.

Here is my latest interpretation of my trainersona - an edited Cynthia sprite:

[ Sprite ] Arylett Trainer Overworld.png

Honestly though, my true "trainersona" is my Pokesona - currently a Fakemon/fursona called Serena [though it used to be a humanoid shiny Ninetales]. Even when playing the Pokemon games, I will picture my Pokesona training other, less humanoid Pokemon. I just think of it kind of like how Mewtwo in the first Pokemon movie battled trainers with the clone starters. It's a work in progress though.

1658741832689.png

Last edited:
Not currently; I've had a few different trainersonas in the past, but I don't actively use any of them to represent myself at the moment as I don't feel any adequately do so. I might design a new one at some point, but for the moment I don't really have anything. Maybe when I get around to doing so I'll post them here.

I've written characters for some private Pokémon fanfic drabbles and made oc's for various old Pokémon roleplays, but none of them 100% represent me. I can't really say I have an actual serious trainersona. Moreso I have several trainersona "shards" embedded in the mannerisms of many.

I have two, one being my main persona and the other being the cousin of myself.
I can't find a drawing of them together though, and I went through hundreds of terrible old art. I'll redraw them together someday, remember this exists and post it.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom