• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Nice topic, I was planning to start it after the event in case no one has done it by then :)

I've got two of them, both in around the same location:

Croconaw 360 CP, caught as a Totodile, evolved at the next Lucky Egg pop and kept as is.
Halloween Hat Raichu 867 CP, caught as a Pikachu just yesterday, evolved at the Lucky Egg pop a few hours later. The only Halloween Hat Raichu I plan on keeping unless I get another 100% IV, which would be crazy.

I'm nicknaming them all "x100" so I can quickly search for just them.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
I caught a 830 CP (100% Level 29) Gastly today, so did the entire group I was with :D
Evolved and powered up to Level 30, so now a 2245 CP Gengar. Hex/Focus Blast, ideally I should use a Charged TM to get Shadow Ball... but I might get Sludge Bomb. For now, since I don't really need a great Ghost attacker yet but appreciate a generalist who can take out bulky Normal-types, it is pretty good as is :)

Needless to say, my luck especially with 100s has gone crazy the past few days :D

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
I have 4 100% Pokémon. My first 100% Pokémon was a Paras, my second was a Rhyhorn, my third was an Oddish and I caught my fourth 100% on Sunday which was a Pidgey. I have fully evolved all these Pokémon except Pidgey and I evolved my 100% Oddish into a Vileplume on Sunday to complete the current UK Pokédex (with 247 Pokémon). My 100% Rhydon is also my most powerful Pokémon at the moment with 2994CP.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
100% Farfetch'd! :D :D :D
This was a pretty lucky one and half the Level 30+ Trainers of the city got it, we were all farming in the Lures and someone came from a bit further and told us that the Farfetch'd over there was 100%, so everyone rushed to it :) Low CP but I totally don't mind, not gonna power it up, but it's rare enough to stay as a collectible forever in my storage.