• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

3CD3FD7A-22CB-4858-96FD-3BE01D4614CA.jpeg

These five! So purified Venusaur and Raticate, Lapras, Spoink, and Snubbull. It’s not a lot but I’m happy with them :bulbaLove:

I'm very close with few Mons I have got from the wonder box in the Home app. I do have one with all perfect stats, an Alcremie which happens to also have gigantamax. The second closest is a level 1 Charmander with Solar Power, and a Litten with Intimidate. Not too shabby.

I bred none of those, I don't play competitively but if I ever do, I kind of have a head start with those.

Added a Heatran with perfect IVs on my main yesterday. That's the 18th legendary with perfect stats I got on my main account.

I'm very close with few Mons I have got from the wonder box in the Home app. I do have one with all perfect stats, an Alcremie which happens to also have gigantamax. The second closest is a level 1 Charmander with Solar Power, and a Litten with Intimidate. Not too shabby.

I bred none of those, I don't play competitively but if I ever do, I kind of have a head start with those.

From this post 'till today, I now have 18 Pokemon with perfect IVs (I still own the Alcremie). All from trades, all different species.

Doing the Birthday quest, Catch a Sunkern, grade before discarding. PERFECT.

Funny, I now have about 32-33 perfect IV pokémon, all from wonder box trades. I wonder if I will ever use them for competitive battling, since I have never done so before. I'm not really a competitive guy. I like more cooperative or solo games.

Nope. Tbh I'm pretty much clueless about IVs just generally speaking and I don't seek Pokemon that are perfect anyways since I just pick my favorites.

For playthroughs (which I do almost exclusively in the games) I do the same. I even have the idea to put together a team of weaker Mons (300-400 base stat totals) to have a more challenging playthrough, but I'm still trying new mons regularly.

For playthroughs (which I do almost exclusively in the games) I do the same. I even have the idea to put together a team of weaker Mons (300-400 base stat totals) to have a more challenging playthrough, but I'm still trying new mons regularly.
Wonder Box? Abilities? Breeding? Playthroughs? I'm afraid this is not the thread for main series games, sorry. According to the thread title, this thread is for posting your 100% IV Pokémon in Pokémon GO.

Anyway, I recently got a Seviper that came really close to perfect (IVs were in the 13-14s form the looks of it), and I consider that good enough for me. I've never been really lucky on things like IVs and shinies, so even coming close like this is an achievement.

Wonder Box? Abilities? Breeding? Playthroughs? I'm afraid this is not the thread for main series games, sorry. According to the thread title, this thread is for posting your 100% IV Pokémon in Pokémon GO.

Anyway, I recently got a Seviper that came really close to perfect (IVs were in the 13-14s form the looks of it), and I consider that good enough for me. I've never been really lucky on things like IVs and shinies, so even coming close like this is an achievement.

In that case, the only perfect IV mons in GO I have are a Tyranitar, a Weavile and a Drapion. All Dark types, curiously. Four stars as of the in-game rating system. Oh, and I used to have a Wigglytuff too, but I sent it to Home by accident.

Last edited:
By the way, a question. I recently started trading quite a bit in GO and so far I got 6 lucky Pokémon.

Do they count as perfect IV mons, or they are just three-starred with the lucky thing thrown on top? At the very least, I noticed that lower-starred mons (0 to 2) that happen to become lucky also become three-starred.

By the way, a question. I recently started trading quite a bit in GO and so far I got 6 lucky Pokémon.

Do they count as perfect IV mons, or they are just three-starred with the lucky thing thrown on top? At the very least, I noticed that lower-starred mons (0 to 2) that happen to become lucky also become three-starred.
Lucky Mons are the ones you receive from your friend from trading, and they are not normal at all. Those Mons will have a minimum IVs stats of 13/13/13 and they will reduce half the number of candy for you to power up that Mons. (I'm not sure what I'm saying is correct or not. I read it somewhere and that's all I remembered. I think you should go to the Pogo Wiki to know more)

Recently, my strongest one was a lucky Dragonite (evolved from a lucky Dratini) from my family's old account.

Btw this thread is about perfect IVs Mons, so I'll told you mine. Mine was a random 100% Wooper from egg tho, and it's the only perfect one I had. Guess I'll evolve it soon.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom