• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
2 Slakoth from trades during the European compesnation weekend, for a total of 4 100% Body Slam Slaking <3
Random Alolan Rattata, just traded it because it was tiny for the Youngster medal. Might be nice for PvP.
Mudkip from trades after CD, waiting for December.
Random Lucky Totodile, also waiting for December.
Female Ralts, just waiting for now.
Lucky Starly, trading those in just in case it gets CD and Sky Attack. So no evolve ofc
And lucky Barboach, just wanted to do a gift-less interaction with a best friend lol

Icy Fox
Reaction score
After a seven month gap of no hundos, I hatched a hundo Luvdisc a few days ago. Furthermore, I also just caught a hundo Buneary which I immediately evolved into Lopunny! And I managed to power it up to exactly 1000 CP as well :LOL:

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Random wild Sunny Castform a while ago. I now have 2 of these.
Crawdaunt from a trade. With Crabhammer of course, but I'm not planning to power it up anytime soon.
Yanma from a trade as well. Keeping it unevolved for now.
Honchkrow, wild during Ultra Bonus Week 1 (aka another Johto Event)
Lucky Gligar from a trade
Lucky Trade, Moltres with Sky Attack! That was the best I've got for a while. Unfortunately not getting powered up yet, but it's a legacy and top Flying attacker.
And finally Lucky Shroomish yesterday. I now have 4 of those; one maxxed without Grass Knot, 2 evolved with Grass Knot but not powered up, and this 4th one waiting unevolved