• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Administrator
Reaction score
I hatched a Party Hat Wurmple with perfect IVs. It's too bad that I can't evolve it, but it's cute. I also hatched a Patrat with perfect IVs earlier tonight.

Reaction score
Caught a hundo Darkrai on my main account yesterday! Very happy with! Finally a good Darkrai! :D

Administrator
Reaction score
I hatched a Turtwig and Grimer with perfect IVs the other day. I also purified a Shadow Porygon and it ended up having perfect IVs as well. I'll keep it in the off chance that they'll have a Porygon Community Day at some point.

Reaction score
Caught a perfect IV Anorith and Trubbish yesterday and today I hatched a 100% Tepig. That one I'll save for it's Community Day.

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught a Litwick with perfect IVs during the Incense event earlier today. That was pretty cool, especially when I haven't evolved any of my other Litwick yet.

Reaction score
Got Illumise with perfect IVs from a quest 4 times, but still not a single shiny.
Oh, and a Feebas in my backyard that popped up turned out 100%.

Administrator
Reaction score
I got a Kadabra with perfect IVs. I'm almost positive that it was set that way for the Community Day Research Event, but it still was pretty cool.

Administrator
Reaction score
I purified a Shadow Vulpix and it turned out to have perfect IVs. I already evolved it into a Ninetales, although I probably should have saved it in case we got a Vulpix Community Day in the future. I'll just save one of my Elite TMs just in case that does happen.

Reaction score
Nope, never even truly tried because I have not played competitively once, I'm not interested in that (I would probably suck anyways, I'm just not a competitive guy, especially not in videogames). And to be honest I don't fully get the IV thing and I don't really care. Perhaps the closest was in the Let's Go games because of the judge feature. Heck, since I'm a lot more of a playthrough kinda guy and since the games have become way too easy since Gen 6, I actually try to catch Mons with not so good stats to try to increase the difficulty a bit.

Maybe, just maybe, in my most complete Home account I have a Mon that has close to, or just perfect IVs. Maybe I should look for it just out of curiosity.