• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Nice topic, I was planning to start it after the event in case no one has done it by then :)

I've got two of them, both in around the same location:

Croconaw 360 CP, caught as a Totodile, evolved at the next Lucky Egg pop and kept as is.
Halloween Hat Raichu 867 CP, caught as a Pikachu just yesterday, evolved at the Lucky Egg pop a few hours later. The only Halloween Hat Raichu I plan on keeping unless I get another 100% IV, which would be crazy.

I'm nicknaming them all "x100" so I can quickly search for just them.

i'll just leave this here
Screenshot_20171101-140107.png

I caught a 830 CP (100% Level 29) Gastly today, so did the entire group I was with :D
Evolved and powered up to Level 30, so now a 2245 CP Gengar. Hex/Focus Blast, ideally I should use a Charged TM to get Shadow Ball... but I might get Sludge Bomb. For now, since I don't really need a great Ghost attacker yet but appreciate a generalist who can take out bulky Normal-types, it is pretty good as is :)

Needless to say, my luck especially with 100s has gone crazy the past few days :D

I have 4 100% Pokémon. My first 100% Pokémon was a Paras, my second was a Rhyhorn, my third was an Oddish and I caught my fourth 100% on Sunday which was a Pidgey. I have fully evolved all these Pokémon except Pidgey and I evolved my 100% Oddish into a Vileplume on Sunday to complete the current UK Pokédex (with 247 Pokémon). My 100% Rhydon is also my most powerful Pokémon at the moment with 2994CP.

100% Farfetch'd! :D :D :D
This was a pretty lucky one and half the Level 30+ Trainers of the city got it, we were all farming in the Lures and someone came from a bit further and told us that the Farfetch'd over there was 100%, so everyone rushed to it :) Low CP but I totally don't mind, not gonna power it up, but it's rare enough to stay as a collectible forever in my storage.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom