• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Got a 100% Machop during the Community Day thanks to Cloudy weather and the Lures, everyone around did of course :)
Now evolved and powered up as much as my Candies let me to, which is Machamp 2765 CP for now; but I do plan to max it out.

I like to max out my perfect Mons. Here's a Stantler :)
vD5rAK9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to max out my perfect Mons. Here's a Stantler :)
vD5rAK9.jpg
Awesome, congrats! But may I ask that you please use spoiler tags for large images? They can be quite bothersome to navigate in slow connections, mobile, or data plans :)
As for maxxing out 100s, I wish I could max out all of mine but it's way too much for my Stardust deposit, so I'm only going for the really useful ones at first. This was just Raikou, but Machamp has joined it as I finally got enough Candy. So it now stands at 2848 CP for now as I'm only Level 37 yet (and it can thus only reach 39, not 40).

Also I just got a Baltoy that spawned right next to my home! I already evolved it into Claydol 967 :D

I found a low CP 100% Marill (don't remember if it was 82 or 84 tbh) which I evolved into Azumarill 293. This was in the middle of the seaside park and spawned during an EX Raid, so A LOT of people got it :)

Found a 100% Taillow during Partly Cloudy today on the way to a Rayquaza Raid. Already evolved into Swellow 649 :)

At this point I have also put some other of my 100s into good use. Magikarp was evolved into Gyarados who now stands at 3076 CP with a very solid spot in my Water Top 6 team, and Piloswine has been powered up to be a viable Rayquaza counter at 2007 CP. I did power up Gengar a little bit too, to 2301 CP, for use against potential Focus Blast Mewtwo.

Local discord group set up an area on alerts network about a month ago. Finally learned how to use last night and went a little overboard today. Added:
2 Swablu
Ralts
Tailow
Zigzagoon
Carvanha
Marrill
Whismur
Koffing

Evolved all but the 2 Swablu as I am still 75 candy short of Altaria. Powered up Gardevoir to lvl 35 since she was already lvl 33.

Got two more!

Vibrava 426 (caught as Trapinch 439 IIRC), it spawned nearby in the city centre, a player told us through Discord and we rushed to get it. I evolved it immediately to get a +1 register for the Dragon Gold Medal. I might eventually turn it into Flygon, but only after being done with the Dragon Gold Medal.
Luvdisc 143, same case today. Well, Luvdisc do appear everywhere so it wasn't hard to find I guess.

My high-end 100s are doing as well as ever, too:
Gyarados gets slowly and steadily powered up all the way as I catch Magikarp, now standing at 3117 CP and earning the #6 spot of the Top 6 over my best Tyranitar.
Gengar also got powered up a bit, to 2338 CP, to hit a Jynx breakpoint in case I'd like to attempt a solo challenge on it.

Another very lucky one today, thanks to the increased spawn rates of the Valentine event, I guess: Chansey 375! It's only Level 9 though, so investing on it (with the goal of Level 40 Blissey in mind) is only a very very long-term plan.

I also just hit 38 today which meant I could finally do those last powerups on Raikou and Machamp to hit their absolute perfect CP values, 3349 and 2889 respectively :D

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom