• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Caught a Houndour 216 which I evolved into Houndoom 493. Considering I do have 3 solid teams of Mewtwo counters including 6 high-level Houndoom, I don't feel like powering it up, though.

Also caught a Natu 290 which I immediately transferred, then my friends around caught it too and shouted that it's a 100% :( Eh, at least I got another Natu earlier; but now some of them who were for both scenarios have both...

Gotten a few since I last posted. All were evolved.
-Venomoth
-Mawile- The hunt for the shiny continues tho
-Breloom
-Dragonite- And only one with Draco Meteor. Tho not a single shiny from 80 caught/seen on community day. Some in my area got 9+ shiny.
-Walrein
-Noctowl
-Murkrow- Only lvl 1 tho.

Got several as well:
  1. Level 33 Spheal, this was very close to the point where I did a Rayquaza Raid so we rushed there immediately after getting done with that. Now Sealeo 1446, still gathering Candy to make it a Walrein and then breakpoint it (Level 34.5).
  2. Dratini during the Community Day:
    100% IV Dratini, powered up to the max, now Dragonite 3581. My #2 (surpassing Groudon!) and a top generalist/Rayquaza counter.
  3. A low level Wurmple, evolved into Cascoon 177
  4. And a Lotad 240
We mostly have Rain these days, yeah...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
Screenshot_20180226-113826.png

also got Parasect and hatched a Swinub

Party Hat Pikachu 472 :) Glad I got this as it's a limited edition, second 100% for its evo family (got a Halloween Hat Raichu too).
Just very unsure over what to do with it; keep as is because it has the special move Present, evolve into Raichu (and have two Raichu, but with different hats?), save for Alolan Raichu (although that's a really long term investment, Gen 7...)
I'm leaning on "keep as is" for now. And we'll see in Gen 7 :D

Got another Party Hat Pikachu soon before event end, Pikachu (Party Hat) 292.
Caught an Eevee 247 too. Unsure of what to evolve it into, I'm quite against the idea of Espeon as I don't really seem to need it. But I just don't feel like going random either yet.

Evolved my other Partychu into Raichu (Party Hat) 1215, making Raichu the first species of which I have 2 100% (with different hats).
Also evolved Sealeo into Walrein and powered it up to its highest Rayquaza breakpoint, which gives me Walrein 2402.
Gyarados got powered up a bit more too, to 3210.

Nidoqueen 2171, spawned as Nidorina in a Cloudy day, Level 35 and ready! Lucky catch, evolved it.
Altaria 1174, spawned as Swablu in Partly Cloudy. Had some Candy spare in hopes I'd get and evolve a 100 sometime given how common they are, and it paid off.
Lairon 572, spawned as Aron in Cloudy (not weather boosted!) Unfortunately it's very low level so I don't feel like going for a high-end Aggron here; I'm keeping it as Lairon for now, in hopes of getting some higher level 100 of this evolutionary line eventually, in which case Lairon can stay as is for living Pokedex reasons.

So, I did a Rayquaza Raid, got Rayquaza 2083 on the catch screen... I was literally shaking for a while, tried to calm down to get the throws right, it took me about 6 out of 12 throws but it stayed in the Premier Ball... YES YES YES :D It felt a bit better than the first Mewtwo, honestly.

I have maxxed it out already, so Rayquaza 3645! My #3, only after Kyogre and Groudon, I like the order I've got there for my Top 3.

Apparently a single perfect Rayquaza was not enough, so I got a second! Now powered up to Level 31 (breakpoint VS itself), so Rayquaza 3177.
... and because that wasn't enough either, thank RNG, I got a third perfect Rayquaza in the exact next raid :O This one I'm still trying to power up to Level 31 but don't have enough Stardust anymore, so it's stuck as Rayquaza 2812 for now, which is Level 27. After it hits Level 31 too I'll just spend the remaining Rayquaza Candy on one of the two and see where it'll go for there, but I have plans for maxxing them all out in the very long term.

I've also got a 100% Shuckle 257, a 100% Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava 1187 and a 100% Nidoran F evolved into Nidorina 1044 all from Lures! Lots of people grinding alongside me got them.

Finally, a Wingull 105 that spawned nearby. It's a kinda rare sight in the few Water biome spawn points we have downtown. Unfortunately I'd have to visit the seaside park to get the Candy to evolve it in the forseeable future but I most certainly don't feel like going down there again anytime soon. Really fed up of that place.

Also finally evolved Vibrava and Croconaw (my very first one) into Flygon 1018 and Feraligatr 613

Last edited:
Also got a Staryu from a lucky water biome spawn nearby, eventually evolved into Starmie 1908. When I get some spare Stardust I might power it up to 2000+, but I have more important things to do now.

I've powered up my 2 100% Rayquaza some more, with the third hitting Level 31 and the second going up to 32.5 (breakpoint VS Lugia in Windy), and also finally maxxed out Gyarados at 3281 CP.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom