• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Found a really nice Level 32 100% Aron which I evolved into Aggron 2660 :)

Also finally got enough Stardust to be done with Rayquaza powerups for the forseeable future. The second and third 100% Rayquaza both stand at 3359 CP as twins, with the first 3645 CP maxxed watching over them.

Got very lucky the past two days:
Yesterday, 100% Sunny Castform 1337 spawned right next to the Gym my EX Raid took place. Everyone gathered who was Level 30+ got it.
And today, out of Lures, we got two more (who I've both got before and evolved, so this time I'm keeping them at base forms): Taillow 366, and Carvanha 12! Level 1 100% is a very rare collectible :)

I got two more, Vileplume 1984 and Gyarados 3281! Both spawned in their Basic forms from Lures in the last day of the Earth event. I evolved them and then maxxed out Gyarados, it is identical to my older 100% Gyarados now, both Waterfall/Hydro Pump :D

Oops, forgot to post in this one; I got some cool 100% finds since last update!

First off, a Whismur which I evolved into Exploud 579. I was just walking around with a friend when he appraised it and told me.
Next day, exact same scenario, but with a Rhyhorn! Not only did I evolve it immediately, but by this point, mostly thanks to using it as my go-to for powerup Research Tasks, I maxxed it out. So Rhydon 3300.
Yesterday, thanks to Adventure Week, an Omanyte spawned nearby and another friend/neighbor told our local chat. Rushed to the spot and caught it, evolved it today for the sake of an Aerodactyl Field Research Task. So Omastar 1074.
And last but not least, today, from a "Win a Gym Battle" Field Research Task, 100% Squirtle! Evolved immediately into Wartortle 567 and waiting out for July Community Day which is most likely going to be Squirtle, according to the pattern so far. So hyped for 100% Hydro Cannon Blastoise!

Oh boy, way too many:

Dragonite 3479 from Community Day
Gyarados 3187 + Magikarp 132
Aggron 2918
Machamp 2579
from the first Community Day
Walrein 2346
Nidoqueen 2171
Rhydon 2169
Starmie 1908
Vileplume 1623
Swellow 1572 + Taillow 238
Castform 1337
Party Hat Raichu 1225 + Party Hat Pikachu 292
Omastar 1189
Altaria 1174
Flygon 983
Claydol 967
Nidoran F 631
Xatu 620
Exploud 579
Lairon 572
Houndoom 493
Hitmonchan 473
Lombre 472
Slakoth 457
Dustox 384
Chansey 375
Pelliper 325
Azumarill 293
Eevee 247
Shuckle 240
Carvanha 144
Luvdisc 143

You might notice several are shared with Zexy's list. We just were at the same place, same time. Right place, right time, actually :)

I love eevee's so im hunting them so i have:
2 Vaporeons 100%iv 3157cp
2 Jolteons 100%iv 2730cp
1 Espeon 100%iv 3000cp
1 Umbreon 100%iv 2052cp
1 Flareon 100%iv 2904cp
and 6 Eevees 100%iv (969cp, 837cp, 837cp, 837cp, 837cp, 484cp --- power up all the time ;) )
and have many pokemons with 100% iv (im plaing from the begining of game ;) )

Caught a CP 907 Gloom (100% IV).

Should I evolve it into Vileplume or Bellossom?

~ Pika Pika
Vileplume is a better Grass attacker than Bellossom, however it can be found in the wild, which means that there still is an exceedingly rare chance out there you'll catch a 100% Vileplume making your first one redundant for 100% living dex purposes. While Bellossom cannot be found in the wild, so there's no similar risk.

So I'd say that if you don't have enough Grass attackers better than Vileplume, such as Exeggutor/Sceptile/Venusaur/Solar Beam legendaries, you're probably better off going for it. Else Bellossom for the collection factor and to mimize risk.

Personally I went with Bellossom for my first (and so far) only 100% Gloom, because I have enough better Grass attackers.

Vileplume is a better Grass attacker than Bellossom, however it can be found in the wild, which means that there still is an exceedingly rare chance out there you'll catch a 100% Vileplume making your first one redundant for 100% living dex purposes. While Bellossom cannot be found in the wild, so there's no similar risk.

So I'd say that if you don't have enough Grass attackers better than Vileplume, such as Exeggutor/Sceptile/Venusaur/Solar Beam legendaries, you're probably better off going for it. Else Bellossom for the collection factor and to mimize risk.

Personally I went with Bellossom for my first (and so far) only 100% Gloom, because I have enough better Grass attackers.
Thanks. I'll go for Bellossom too.

~ Pika Pika

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom