• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

I've got several perfects! A quick list:
  • Lv 40 Smack Down Tyranitar
  • Lv 40 Gyarados
  • Lv 40 Moltres
  • Lv 40 Aggron
  • Lv 40 Jolteon
  • Lv 40 Pidgeot
  • Articuno
  • Altaria
  • Alolan Muk
  • Walrein
  • Moltres (again)
  • Wigglytuff
  • Rapidash
  • Delcatty
  • Glalie
  • Beldum
  • Cloyster
  • Cleffa
  • Azurill
  • Magikarp
  • Furret
  • Sentret
All in all I'm pretty pleased with the haul I've amassed so far :D

Last edited:
Growlithe
Someone called it out on a local Discord. It was in a busy parking lot next to the biggest university in town. After snagging it I had to drive over a mile to catch it. :LOL:

From the top of my head, my 100%s are;
- Tangela
- Vaporeon
- Blastoise (with hydro canon, yay)
- Gyarados
- Dratini (hatched today)
- Furret
- Slowbro. Two of them, the thing is they hatched from eggs at the same moment. They even had the same moves.
- Walrein
I don't check the IVs of every Pokémon I get so I'm certain I missed the occassional 100% Pidgey or Weedle.

Last edited:
Bored so here is my list of 82. Legendaries first and then alphabetically.
Mewtwo
Entei
Articuno
Zapdos
Regirock
Regice
Alakazam x2
Altaria
Arbok
Arcanine
Ariados
Azumarill
Breloom
Camerupt
Charizard
Cleffa
Cloyster
Crobat
Dewgong
Dragonite
Espeon
Exeggutor
Exploud
Fearow
Gardevoir
Gengar
Girafarig
Golem x2
Grumpig
Hariyama
Illumise
Jolteon x2
Jumpluff
Jynx
Linoone
Luvdisc
Machamp
Manectric
Mawile
Meganium
Mightyena
Minun
Murkrow x2
Nidoking
Noctowl
Parasect
Pidgeot x2
Piloswine
Poochyena
Ralts-male(waiting to become Gallade)
Rhydon
Roselia
Sandslash Alolan
Sharpedo
Shiftry
Slaking
Slowking
Snorlax
Spinda
Swablu x4
Swalot
Swellow
Tauros
Ursaring
Vaporeon shiny
Venomoth
Venusaur x2
Walrein
Weezing
Whismur
Xatu
Yanma x2

Gloom 432, caught as Oddish, spawned nearby, announced on local GO chat, rushed to get it. Since I already do have Vileplume and Bellosom evolved, this stays as Gloom for living dex purposes.
Mewtwo 2844... yeah I just got very lucky with this one. Just one Raid with Windy weather and there you have it. Unfortunately it's going to take a while before I start powering it up :(
Alakazam 215, as Abra from a trade during Psychic event, it's actually a non-lucky 100, but still nice. Evolved for the collection, might power up eventually.
Pidgeotto 775, caught as Pidgey at random, just checked IVs and it was a 100 :)
Linoone 1051, traded in as Zigzagoon today, Lucky 100% :D My second, after the first Pidgey.

Misdreavus 763 from research. I actually did memorize the CP so the moment I saw it I could tell before catching it :D
Drifblim 748, traded in as Lucky Drifloon. Appraised it, got shocked, then immediately evolved it. Might power up someday as a defender considering it is Lucky.
Lopunny 1589, caught as Buneary downtown. This one isn't as special as it spawned right next of everyone and someone just noticed and then we all caught it. We didn't even have to run to it or anything. Immediately evolved; might see some use if its Mega gets released?

I can now add two big names to my 100% list; a lucky Mewtwo (CP3442) and Giratina (CP1931). Of course my 100% Dratini is now a big Dragonite (CP3019), any Dratini candy I get is spend to power him up. I feed Mewtwo all the rare candy I get but I'm not sure if I should power up Giratina.

Caught a second 100% Poliwag today. Immediately evolved it into a Poliwhirl. I don't have enough candy to evolve it again, but when I.do I'm evolving it into a Politoed, since I already have a 100% Poliwrath.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom