• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

2 Slakoth from trades during the European compesnation weekend, for a total of 4 100% Body Slam Slaking <3
Random Alolan Rattata, just traded it because it was tiny for the Youngster medal. Might be nice for PvP.
Mudkip from trades after CD, waiting for December.
Random Lucky Totodile, also waiting for December.
Female Ralts, just waiting for now.
Lucky Starly, trading those in just in case it gets CD and Sky Attack. So no evolve ofc
And lucky Barboach, just wanted to do a gift-less interaction with a best friend lol

After a seven month gap of no hundos, I hatched a hundo Luvdisc a few days ago. Furthermore, I also just caught a hundo Buneary which I immediately evolved into Lopunny! And I managed to power it up to exactly 1000 CP as well :LOL:

Random wild Sunny Castform a while ago. I now have 2 of these.
Crawdaunt from a trade. With Crabhammer of course, but I'm not planning to power it up anytime soon.
Yanma from a trade as well. Keeping it unevolved for now.
Honchkrow, wild during Ultra Bonus Week 1 (aka another Johto Event)
Lucky Gligar from a trade
Lucky Trade, Moltres with Sky Attack! That was the best I've got for a while. Unfortunately not getting powered up yet, but it's a legacy and top Flying attacker.
And finally Lucky Shroomish yesterday. I now have 4 of those; one maxxed without Grass Knot, 2 evolved with Grass Knot but not powered up, and this 4th one waiting unevolved

I caught a Sunshine Form Cherrim today with perfect IVs, not to mention that its CP originally appeared as ??? and I caught it in two tries despite a red ring. (Ultra Ball + Razz Berry + Curveball + Great Throw, both times.) My first perfect IV Pokemon, too. So that’s neat, I guess.

A couple of weeks ago I hatched a 100% Alolan Sandshrew (to go with my first ever 100%, a Kanto Sandshrew). Immediately evolved it into Sandslash.
And yesterday I managed to get two 100%'s in one day for the first time ever - a Chimchar from community day (which I evolved into Infernape as soon as I got enough candy) and a Galarian Weezing from a raid (my first one as well!)
On top of all that I just caught a 100% Patrat! Immediately evolved it into Watchog.

Caught a 100% weatherboosted Terrakion on my main account yesterday. :love:

It also caused me to squeal like a happy pig in mud. It's a XL on weight and size so I double like that. Heh. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom