• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Do you have any hopes for new/returning Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet?

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Hoping for my favorite ducky Magmar to make it in. And Zacian... they're my ship, don't question it. =I

For new pokemon, though... I know Spain isn't really the region for it but I'd love to get something like the Inugami from Persona/MegaTen-

478_-_Inugami.jpg

Or a kudagitsune/pipefox-

800px-Pipefox.jpg

(image from Pathfinder)

Ya know. Just some sort of noodle puppy.

I'd like a Spirited Away Haku style of noodle dragon too.

Gimme noodles.

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Oh my goodness those are just delightful. Especially the scarf fox. Good lord I love that thing already.

Would make the best partner for a mischevious unseelie fey. Go and hit on that pretty woman wearing the fox pelt scarf and BAM SURPRISE ITS A CURSING FEY AND A PIPE SMOKING NOODLE FOX.

Nodqfan

Veteran Trainer
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm interested to see how they will handle Fossil Pokemon in this game whether we get new ones or just old ones like they did in Gens 7,

Last edited:

isrrael120

New and Old Things About Me!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/His
well I would like the idea of a noodle animal, also the closest thing to that that we have so far would be the Meowth G-Max!

Blob

Reaction score
What I want to return:
Deerling line
Ducklett line
Sewaddle line
Tynamo line
Scatterbug line
Litleo line
Skiddo line
Furfrou
Pikipek line
Yungoos line (could be the region it originates from)

None of these Pokémon are in a Switch game yet and they make sense due to so many of them being based on animals you can find in Spain. Additionally, since Spain connects to France, it also makes sense there would be a lot of Kalos Pokémon too.

New Pokémon I want based on animals:
Peacock
Dolphin
Bearded Vulture
Maybug
Goose
Gila Monster
Prawn
Stick Insect
Sidewinder
Magpie

geebraprint

Blitzle Stan
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how they will handle Fossil Pokemon in this game whether we get new ones or just old ones like they did in Gens 7,
I’m kind of hoping, with the past/future theme going on, that the fossils this time are ancient/original variants of established fossils. Galar proved that fossil resurrection can be MAJORLY flawed, so any and all past fossils can be “incorrect” resurrections and we can get “correct” versions of them via time travel whatnots.

Oriden

Reaction score
I’m kind of hoping, with the past/future theme going on, that the fossils this time are ancient/original variants of established fossils. Galar proved that fossil resurrection can be MAJORLY flawed, so any and all past fossils can be “incorrect” resurrections and we can get “correct” versions of them via time travel whatnots.
Oh man, that's a good point- I want to see the true versions of Arcto, Draco, Vish and Zolt.

Oriden

Reaction score
That would be cool. I bet they would get the rock type for all of them. Since most fossil is a rock type.
XD Oh probably. Though if it's a pre-Fossilized form, maybe it could be something different.

nickdt

Reaction score
Well.. with Smolive being so similair to Budew, i don't think Budew is in.

Norzan

Reaction score
What if the evolution/s looks entirely different? I don't think it would be fair to not put one pokemon into the game just because one of its stages looks similar to another pokemon.

Last edited:

Oriden

Reaction score
Design wise, they are similair (Just look at the bulb and tiny feet, exactly the same design wise).
They're really not that similar besides being round green plant pokemon, in which case- someone better tell Skiploom to skip town.