• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have any hopes for new/returning Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet?

High quality gen 5 & 8 mons like Sandaconda and Zoroark, although its unlikely they'll cut mons from just a gen in the past.

Out of the ones cut from SwSh and not yet confirmed for SV, I'd like to see the return of Skitty, Gligar, Shieldon, Gulpin, and Pan[sage/sear/pour].

As for ones that were available last gen, I really hope Lileep, Ferroseed, and all of the Regis will still be available. I don't really have to worry about most of my other favorites making it (i.e. Eevee), but those ones in particular I'm a little worried could be cut.

honestly tho I think there needs to be less gen 8 mons in this one, I hate when most dex spots are taken by mons from the gen EXACTLY BEFORE THIS ONE somore mons from older gens and maybe a few more gen 2 mons

I believe the most recent trailer showed the return of Sawsbuck. I'm so excited for that! =D

Otherwise, I just want to be able to have Galarian Rapidash again. It kinda sucks having your top favorite Pokemon be a regional variant and thus making it unlikely to appear in future titles. =( (although some past regional variants like Alolan Vulpix pop up quite frequently).

Grimmsnarl, Kommo-o, and Ferrothorn are Pokémon that keep coming to mind when I plan out this team. Really, the fact that not every Pokémon will be in these games anymore is a continuing significant problem for someone who very selectively considers his teams long before launch.

I hope Delphox returns in Pokémon Scarlet/Violet. It's been a hot minute since I have used it in competitive battles.

I read somewhere that the Kalos starters are indeed returning in SV, and I couldn't be happier.

- I don't know if there will be a Dolphin in Scarlet/Violet, but there will definitely be one in the franchise's future, as the demand for a representative Pokémon of the species only seems to increase. As for returning Pokémon, I'll be stunned if there aren't a bunch of them.

- Well it looks like there's a dolphin in the new games, with a pretty nice ability. This wish of franchise fans has finally been granted.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom