• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have any hopes for new/returning Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet?

Hoping for my favorite ducky Magmar to make it in. And Zacian... they're my ship, don't question it. =I

For new pokemon, though... I know Spain isn't really the region for it but I'd love to get something like the Inugami from Persona/MegaTen-

478_-_Inugami.jpg

Or a kudagitsune/pipefox-

800px-Pipefox.jpg

(image from Pathfinder)

Ya know. Just some sort of noodle puppy.

I'd like a Spirited Away Haku style of noodle dragon too.

Gimme noodles.

I'm interested to see how they will handle Fossil Pokemon in this game whether we get new ones or just old ones like they did in Gens 7,

Last edited:
What I want to return:
Deerling line
Ducklett line
Sewaddle line
Tynamo line
Scatterbug line
Litleo line
Skiddo line
Furfrou
Pikipek line
Yungoos line (could be the region it originates from)

None of these Pokémon are in a Switch game yet and they make sense due to so many of them being based on animals you can find in Spain. Additionally, since Spain connects to France, it also makes sense there would be a lot of Kalos Pokémon too.

New Pokémon I want based on animals:
Peacock
Dolphin
Bearded Vulture
Maybug
Goose
Gila Monster
Prawn
Stick Insect
Sidewinder
Magpie

I'm interested to see how they will handle Fossil Pokemon in this game whether we get new ones or just old ones like they did in Gens 7,
I’m kind of hoping, with the past/future theme going on, that the fossils this time are ancient/original variants of established fossils. Galar proved that fossil resurrection can be MAJORLY flawed, so any and all past fossils can be “incorrect” resurrections and we can get “correct” versions of them via time travel whatnots.

I’m kind of hoping, with the past/future theme going on, that the fossils this time are ancient/original variants of established fossils. Galar proved that fossil resurrection can be MAJORLY flawed, so any and all past fossils can be “incorrect” resurrections and we can get “correct” versions of them via time travel whatnots.
Oh man, that's a good point- I want to see the true versions of Arcto, Draco, Vish and Zolt.

What if the evolution/s looks entirely different? I don't think it would be fair to not put one pokemon into the game just because one of its stages looks similar to another pokemon.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom