• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have any pets?

I've got three cats!

Luna is the oldest and almost 7-years-old in a few days. She is a brown tabby cat with gold-ish eyes and she is the prettiest cat ever. She knows she is the queen of the house, and she loves belly rubs. I would say she is definitely the smartest of the three, and she always looks like she's listening intently when I talk to her, which I love.

Mickey is 5-years-old and is mostly white, but with black on top of his head and his ears and one big black spot on his back. He is a pretty dopey boy and doesn't like loud sounds, but he likes to come to my room and purr and get pet. It always makes me laugh when he gets mad at my brother, but loves my sisters and I.

Mello is the youngest, and he is just 1-year-old (birthday was less than a month ago). He is a unique case among our cats as he wasn't from a shelter; he was a stray kitten that came into the yard, and my dad asked around if anyone had seen him before, but he was nobody's kitten, so we took him in. He is a light, orange cream tabby, and he is a long, thin runt. Definitely the most hyper of our cats from the get-go and he's pretty sassy.

I will also mention our first cat, Champ. He passed away a long time ago now, but I choose to believe that he's around in spirit and I miss him dearly.

I have a miniature poodle named Pepsi. He's 3 years old and is so naughty, so much that we refer to him as the "hairy toddler". But we love him.

Prior to that, we were never dog people and had two cats, Pumpkin and Marmite, and two mini lop rabbits, Solar and Luna. Plus endless generations of stick insects.

I have a lot.
  • Dog named Jojo
  • Three cats, named Ash, Alaina, and Brady. Brady is older while Ash and Alaina are twin kittens, and he really doesn't like them (especially Alaina).
My sister also has her own pets, but since we all live together, I count them too.
  • Two snails named Snert and Ernie
  • Four parakeets named Julius, Cleo, Nero, and Tota

Oh cool a pets thread.

My only pet is a snake. A Ball Python/Royal Python named Callisto. She's about 11 months old. Ive had her for 2 months and she's pretty small and cute. I love having a snake, they are cool pets and fairly easy to care for. They do have some unique needs but they arent that hard to fulfill. I just think snakes are awesome and Ive alway loved them.

I have a black cat name Shadow and a Australian Cattle Dog/Pit Bull Terrier mix name Coco. Shadow is the oldest and he's around 8 years old, and Coco whom I've adopted last year is around 5 years old (even though she acts younger sometimes lol).

I used to have a parakeet named Sweet Pea (named her that since her coloring was yellow/green) but she passed away last summer, wasn't sure of her age at the time but she was pretty old. I also used to have another dog named Daisy (never was sure what kind of a mix she was, but she certainly was a true mutt), but she passed away a long while ago due to tumors that grew along her spine; it really hit me hard when she had to be put down because we were very close, but at least she's not in pain anymore.

I have never had a pet of my own yet :( I want to at some point though. I've grown up with several cats. My dad currently owns two cats and although they aren't mine, I visit my dad a lot and care for them when my dad is away from home, so I do consider them my pets as well.

They are two (female) tuxedo kitties my dad has had since they were born (so they're siblings). Their names are Yin and Yan, after the Yin Yang principle. I randomly came up with these names when they were a few days old and they stuck. It's mainly because they're black and white, but also because they're very different cats with very different personalities (Yin is always on the move and very curious and playful, while Yan is very easygoing, calm and mellow), but also get along really well and complement each other. Yan is the one with the beauty mark and is the larger of the two, while Yin has a white stripe across her back and has a slender build. Here are some pictures (I'm kind of obsessed with taking pictures of them). They're currently 3 years old.

13580eb7-4292-42fa-a314-127dc6721365.jpg

a0932006-c96b-4ec5-b091-cccb2933dec4.jpg

Meest recent 2078.jpg

Meest recent 1891.jpg

Here are some pics from when they were little runts trying to crawl out of their box:

Meest recent 1511.jpg

Meest recent 1512.jpg

Bonus picture I took yesterday:

aa97b2fd-3677-44da-bb9e-bb1dc6096d03.jpg

I’ve had three pets.

The first was a cockatiel named Vita, who spent ten years of her life with us before passing in 2018.

The second was a lovebird named Joey, who we took in after he showed up exhausted at a neighbor’s window (we still had Vita, so we had bird supplies). Unfortunately, his cage was knocked down by a strong wind last year and he flew away when it broke.

My current pet is a one year old Lhasa Apso named Lola, and she’s the sweetest energetic fluffball I could have asked for :bulbaLove:

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom