• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

A Beartic showing up to the anime soon made me think of something…
While at Ash’s lab, Buizel watched Brycen’s movies thanks to Oshawott. When Ash and Serena traveled through Sinnoh, Brycen was filming another movie, and they ran into each other. Buizel and Pancham fanboyed and tried to perform some of Brycen and Beartic’s stunts!
I love Brycen and I think he’s a badass, especially the scene where he fights Team Plasma with his bear (haha) hands.

1. Always in my head ,since XYZ. Ash kind of di3d in the movies back then and somehow survived. For me it is the reason he is using aura in a dif way, and connecting with pokemon like Ash-Gninja form that used his powers.

2. He got the luck of the GS ball when Qsiers took it to their ritual moonlight thing. So this is why he is getting all the action he was looking for in his heart.

3. Ash-Gninja is the strongest in the world right now, as long Ash getting stronger. Pikachu 1 v 1 will take him down because of the type though.

The infamous "Thunder Armor" incident was actually an early example of BREAK Evolution. Either Pikachu and Swellow's absorption of the electrical energy triggered the phenomenon, or else no actual absorption took place and the two simply broke past their natural limits in their effort to withstand the attack.

For those who don't know or need a refresher, BREAK Evolution was a mechanic introduced during the XY era of the TCG, seemingly intended to give a fighting chance to Pokémon that lacked Mega Evolutions. Its visual aesthetic strongly resembles the effect used for Thunder Armor, as seen in the spoilers below.

Pok%C3%A9monBreak_Poster.png

Thunder_Armor.png

Mew is from the Monster Graveyard.

"Myu (ミュー, Myū) was a kaiju that appeared in the TV series Ultraman 80, episode 15. A species of normally-peaceful monster who exists as one of the Monster Graveyard's few living inhabitants, an infant Myu was subjected to unethical testing by a human scientist, causing him to become aggressive after being made to grow to his full size at an unnatural rate. Fortunately, Ultraman 80 opted to spare the monster's life, and returned Myu to his home after reverting him to a size befitting his age."

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom