• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

grass princess
Reaction score
I caught a shiny Murkrow on my way to work this morning. That was a pleasant surprise.

edit: and today I caught a shiny Roselia, which is a shiny I've wanted for years <3 I can't believe I finally found one!

Last edited:
Administrator
Reaction score
I caught four shiny Treecko today. I'm lucky if I can get two Shiny Pokemon during Community Day events, but I've never gotten four. That was pretty awesome. Now I have four Shiny Sceptile. I had a lot of Treecko candies and I basically used them all up, but I didn't mind that. Shiny Sceptile looks so neat and I wanted all four of them to learn Frenzy Plant for the fun of it anyway.

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
I caught 9 Shiny Castform and 3 Shiny Lotad today including a 100% IVs Shiny Lotad during the Castform and Lotad event even though I was busy from 2pm to 7pm so I think I was very lucky. Was there a poll to show Shiny Pokémon you own in this thread? It seems that I haven’t actually posted in it since 20 May and I have caught many more Shiny Pokémon since that day and I thought I might be able to update my poll option choices today while viewing this thread but I couldn’t see the poll which I thought I saw previously.

Administrator
Reaction score
I just caught a Shiny Castform. I thought that the event was only for three hours, so I was surprised to see that it was available throughout the day. Unfortunately, I don't think that I'll be able to get a chance for a Shiny Lotad before the event ends, but at least I caught one of the two Shiny Pokemon available today. Hopefully there will be another chance to get a Shiny Lotad or I'll be lucky enough to hatch one of them.

the future is not written
Reaction score
I caught a shiny Castform and two shiny Lotad! Well, kind of. I did 24 quests for Lotad, and didn't get any. I handed my phone to my partner to play for me as we were taking a break to get lunch, and immediately they caught two shiny Lotad for me :D

I also have gotten Treecko (seven), Solrock, a second Natu, a second Sunkern, two Mankey, a second Murkrow, a Pichu, a Latias, two Clamperl, a second Snubbull, and a fifth Minun since Swinub community day, which is I think the last time I posted an update in this thread. I might play too much....

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
For Lotad day I caught 5 Castform and 6 Lotad! I evolved 2 of them up so I could have one of each Evolution :) Did about 75 quests in total, which was pretty good considering it was rainy and 40 degrees out yesterday...

Icy Fox
Reaction score
Caught four shiny Bagon today. Evolved one into Salamence and another ito Shelgon.
And I got a shiny Shinx from a raid! :D