• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I just hatched a Shiny Shinx this morning. It was such an awesome surprise. I still don't have enough candies to evolve it, but I'm definitely going to evolve it. I haven't had any luck with any of the other shiny Pokemon released during events like with Buneary or Aipom so far, but I can somehow be lucky enough to hatch a Shiny Pokemon.

Last Sunday, I completed my field research breakthrough, collected my rewards and encountered a Shiny Ho-Oh. This is my first Shiny Legendary Pokemon, as well as the first time I found a Shiny Pokemon as a field research reward, so that was awesome.

Yesterday, I caught three Shiny Torchic during Community Day. I have a ton of Torchic candies, so they're all now Shiny Blaziken. It was a difficult Community Day for me since it was raining and I had to rely entirely on my cellular data even when I was at home because we had a power outage in our neighborhood for most of Sunday.

Even today I found some Shiny Pokemon. I found a Shiny Natu and a Shiny Magikarp. I was already happy with the surprise discovery of a Shiny Natu, but a Shiny Magikarp was just awesome. I've spent years trying to find Shiny Magikarp in Go and I finally got it. It was close to the same area where I found the Shiny Natu and a Shiny Growlithe last year too. My luck with Shiny Pokemon has been unbelievably good the past couple of weeks.

Got to work a little while ago and loaded up the game like always to see what's around and to join (or beat) the gym across the street and I ran into this. I'll never use it but hey a shiny is a shiny.

Back
Top Bottom