• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught a Shiny Anorith this morning. It was such a neat surprise since I almost never find Shiny Pokemon during these kind of events. It took me years to find a Shiny Magikarp, so I wasn't expecting to find one of the Shiny Pokemon for this event anytime soon.

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
So I’ve had no luck so far catching a shiny Lileep or Anorith, yet somehow my first Community Day Slakoth is a shiny. Weird...

Insanish Danish

grass princess
Reaction score
I got two shiny Slakoth and evolved one into a Vigoroth. I don't seem to be having too much luck with Community Days lately (most of my shinies have just been encountered on random days) but honestly I think shiny Slaking is kind of boring so I don't really care.

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught three Shiny Slakoth today and I had more than enough candies to evolve them, along with my strongest Slakoth, into Slaking, so that was pretty neat. I also caught a second Shiny Anorith. That was a big surprise since I hardly ever find multiple Shiny Pokemon outside of Community Day events, so that was cool.

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
My Dad caught me a shiny Lileep on my account a couple nights ago, and just now I found a precious shiny Anorith. That’s both of the shinies I was especially looking forward to for this week!

Ebail

Swing! Pendulum of Souls
Reaction score
Clicked on my Research Breakthrough today to see what I was encountering today and it was a shiny Latias. Didn't even think about the chance of the Research Breakthrough being shiny.

Iggy

Reaction score
Raid Hour wasn't fruitful, depite having done 8 raids. But I scored 2 shiny Kyogres in a row yesterday, so that's that. Oh, and two 96% Kyogres in the same raid. Not shiny, but useful.

I also have a lucky trade planned in half an hour, shiny Groudon mirror trade. If that one turns out perfect they'd have to call an ambulance for me. Heh. :lapras:

Last edited: