• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
5 more Rayquaza, for a total of 16 by the time its raid month ended
Carvanha from the Water Festival. I was kinda lucky on this one as I did not play much that event.
Random Minun, home spawn. 93% too!

And then came Ultra Bonus Week 1 (the Johto part)
Chikorita close to my home, first hour. I was kinda dissapointed when friends were already posting Sentrets and Gligars while I got a shiny starter I already had 14 times from CD :)
But... a few days later I finally got a Gligar. Which was nice enough, since I have played a lot and it did pay off.
So as I was starting to slow down a bit... Sentret! First time ever 2 new shinies get introduced in an event and I got them both! Just great
And Growlithe! #4 (plus one that fled, I've seen 5. that's a record for full odds shinies)
And to wrap this up, another Sentret. So I can have both members of the evo family

As for Week 2, just a Mankey so far. Already had one which I'd evolved, so now I have the full evo family there too.
Still no shiny regionals, but I'm trying

Vulpix037

Stunning Stargazer
Reaction score
Just had to get a shiny Mr Mime yesterday. :/

Edit: And 10 minutes after I posted this, I've just caught another shiny Buneary! Evolved this one into Lopunny.

Last edited:

Vulpix037

Stunning Stargazer
Reaction score
Caught a shiny Aron today! Immediately evolved it into Lairon. As for Turtwig, I've caught three shinies so far, one of which I've evolved into Torterra. Additionally, I evolved a shiny Eevee I had stockpiled since Eevee community day into Leafeon.

IncineROAR

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
I got a handful of shiny Turtwig today. One was 2/3 stars (stats), so I evolved that one all the way to Torterra. The I got a 3/3 star Torterra with maxed out defense and almost maxed out attack. So that's now a Torterra too.

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught four Shiny Turtwig today. It was a much more difficult Community Day for me in terms of finding Shiny Pokemon. I got the first one within the first hour, but then it took me over another hour just to find the second one. I evolved three of them into Shiny Torterra as well.

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
I got six total shiny Turtwig, yay! One’s now a Torterra and one more is a Grotle.

Ebail

Reaction score
Just came across this one on the way home from work. Almost didn't realize it was a shiny at first because I wasn't paying much attention. Glad I did notice so I put effort into catching it haha.

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I just caught a Shiny Yanma earlier today. It was such a nice surprise, especially when I didn't think I'd find one after not being able to find any Shiny Poliwag during the previous Safari tie-in event. I was in my Dad's car when I found it, so I was extra careful to press the right button this time.

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I found a Shiny Sandshrew and a Shiny Diglett on Thursday. Outside of Community Days, I don't think I've found multiple Shiny Pokemon on the same day before, so that was really cool. Ground type Pokemon are really common in my area and I've been checking on each one I've come across for ages in the hopes of finding their Shiny versions.