• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Reaction score
I took my fresh fourth account to a Giratina raid and what did I get on that account?
Yup, shiny on the first raid. I laughed my ears off.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
I hatched a Shiny Elekid the other day. So i'm pretty stoked right now - I have Shiny Magmortar, and soon I'll have shiny Electevire

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught a Shiny Shuppet earlier this morning. I used a lure to find a Shiny Oddish, but I found a completely different Shiny Pokemon instead. I'm pretty happy with that and finding a Shiny Ghost type Pokemon is pretty fitting for October too.

Run Rabbit Run!
Reaction score
Didn't managed to get a shiny Oddish, but I managed to get three new shinies in one day on Saturday - a Patrat, two Natu (one was level 1, evolved that one into Xatu) and a Shellder (which I've been seeking for quite a long time ! Evolved it into Cloyster)

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
I accidentally clicked on an Ekans the other day and it turned out shiny. Kind of annoyed that the hundreds of Caterpie, Makuhita, Sentret etc. I deliberately check whenever I can never turn out shiny instead, but oh well...

There is only one king!
Reaction score
So I'm feeling like Trapinch day may be a bust for me as after almost an hour in I've hardly found any so I have low expectations to find a shiny. But so far in my travels I did run into this. I do happily accept this consolation prize.

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught four Shiny Trapinch and evolved two of them to get two Shiny Flygon. I have more than enough candies to evolve the other two. I've hatched a lot of Trapinch, but I'm also debating on just saving the candy I have left for powering up my two strong regular Flygon and saving the rest for December if they do the same end of the year Community Day celebration like they did last year.