• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Iggy

Reaction score
I took my fresh fourth account to a Giratina raid and what did I get on that account?
Yup, shiny on the first raid. I laughed my ears off.

IncineROAR

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
I hatched a Shiny Elekid the other day. So i'm pretty stoked right now - I have Shiny Magmortar, and soon I'll have shiny Electevire

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught a Shiny Shuppet earlier this morning. I used a lure to find a Shiny Oddish, but I found a completely different Shiny Pokemon instead. I'm pretty happy with that and finding a Shiny Ghost type Pokemon is pretty fitting for October too.

Vulpix037

Stunning Stargazer
Reaction score
Didn't managed to get a shiny Oddish, but I managed to get three new shinies in one day on Saturday - a Patrat, two Natu (one was level 1, evolved that one into Xatu) and a Shellder (which I've been seeking for quite a long time ! Evolved it into Cloyster)

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
I accidentally clicked on an Ekans the other day and it turned out shiny. Kind of annoyed that the hundreds of Caterpie, Makuhita, Sentret etc. I deliberately check whenever I can never turn out shiny instead, but oh well...

Ebail

Reaction score
So I'm feeling like Trapinch day may be a bust for me as after almost an hour in I've hardly found any so I have low expectations to find a shiny. But so far in my travels I did run into this. I do happily accept this consolation prize.

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught four Shiny Trapinch and evolved two of them to get two Shiny Flygon. I have more than enough candies to evolve the other two. I've hatched a lot of Trapinch, but I'm also debating on just saving the candy I have left for powering up my two strong regular Flygon and saving the rest for December if they do the same end of the year Community Day celebration like they did last year.