• Snowy sets out into the Wild Area and encounters a giant Pokemon lurking in a den. Watch here as Snowy goes head to head with the massive Pokemon.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Administrator
Reaction score
I just caught two Shiny Gilgar this morning. That was a pretty big surprise, especially with finding the second one about an hour after the first one, and it is one of the Shiny Pokemon I've wanted to catch for a long time as well.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I caught a shiny Onix this morning :) Not the best shiny out there, but still pretty cool!

grass princess
Reaction score
lol I caught another shiny Gligar this morning too

Oh and this evening I caught both a shiny Burmy (Sandy Cloak) and a third shiny Gligar. Is Gligar's shiny rate super boosted or something?

Last edited:
AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I dunno but I want one :'( such a cool shiny

Administrator
Reaction score
I just got a second Shiny Scyther last night. That was a surprise, especially when it was right within my neighborhood. I'm still hoping that I'll find a Shiny Horsea or Shiny Misdreavus during this event.

Flagitiously Floofy
Reaction score
From the recent event I got a second shiny Sneasel (so I evolved my first one which was stronger), and a second shiny Onix (my first one was already evolved). No shiny Snorunt or Trash Burmy, unfortunately.

Administrator
Reaction score
Before the end of the evolution event, I caught a Shiny Onix. It showed up right when I started up the app, so that was a pretty cool surprise. I couldn't find a Shiny Horsea or Misdrevus like I wanted, but I've wanted a Shiny Onix for awhile too and I wouldn't say no to any Shiny Pokemon.

For the first day of the Community Day weekend event, I caught two Shiny Totodile, two Shiny Swinub, two Shiny Treecko, a Shiny Slakoth and three Shiny Bagon. I was especially happy about the Shiny Totodile since that was the only Community Day Shiny Pokemon that I couldn't find on its own day this year. I was able to evolve most of them, although I used up too much of the Bagon candies and I'm hoping that won't be a problem if I somehow hatch or find a really good Bagon tomorrow. I'm still hoping that I'll be able to find a Shiny Bulbasaur, but I'm glad that I finally have a Frenzy Plant Venusaur at least.

grass princess
Reaction score
I didn't get to play much today because the weather was bad, but I did manage to get a shiny Bagon, Slakoth, Torchic and Treecko. I'm particularly happy about the Treecko since I didn't get to participate in its Community Day. I also caught a random shiny Eevee earlier this evening so that was cool. The weather's supposed to be nicer tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll have better luck then.

Administrator
Reaction score
I had pretty good luck for the second day of Community Day weekend. I caught two Shiny Chimchar, two Shiny Turtwig, a Shiny Trapinch, a Shiny Mudkip and three Shiny Ralts. I still couldn't find any Shiny Pokemon in the Raid Battles, but I was so glad to finally complete the Regigias special research in large part to those Raid Battles. I was able to evolve a few of those Shiny Pokemon, as well as a few other Pokemon that I've been meaning to evolve. I'm so glad that my purified perfect IV Turtwig could learn Frenzy Plant upon evolving and I got all three of the original Eeveelutions to learn Last Resort, so that's pretty cool.

Administrator
Reaction score
I just caught a Shiny Tailow just a moment go. I was trying to make some room for more Pokemon and I just checked on the Tailow out of habit. That was a really awesome surprise. I've been looking for a Shiny Tailow for ages.

Evolution Pokémon
Reaction score
On christmas day i caught a second shiny delibird. Two days ago i got my first shiny Sneasel (which i immediately evolved into Weavile), and yesterday i got a second shiny sneasel and a third shiny Delibird!