• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Before the end of the evolution event, I caught a Shiny Onix. It showed up right when I started up the app, so that was a pretty cool surprise. I couldn't find a Shiny Horsea or Misdrevus like I wanted, but I've wanted a Shiny Onix for awhile too and I wouldn't say no to any Shiny Pokemon.

For the first day of the Community Day weekend event, I caught two Shiny Totodile, two Shiny Swinub, two Shiny Treecko, a Shiny Slakoth and three Shiny Bagon. I was especially happy about the Shiny Totodile since that was the only Community Day Shiny Pokemon that I couldn't find on its own day this year. I was able to evolve most of them, although I used up too much of the Bagon candies and I'm hoping that won't be a problem if I somehow hatch or find a really good Bagon tomorrow. I'm still hoping that I'll be able to find a Shiny Bulbasaur, but I'm glad that I finally have a Frenzy Plant Venusaur at least.

I didn't get to play much today because the weather was bad, but I did manage to get a shiny Bagon, Slakoth, Torchic and Treecko. I'm particularly happy about the Treecko since I didn't get to participate in its Community Day. I also caught a random shiny Eevee earlier this evening so that was cool. The weather's supposed to be nicer tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll have better luck then.

I had pretty good luck for the second day of Community Day weekend. I caught two Shiny Chimchar, two Shiny Turtwig, a Shiny Trapinch, a Shiny Mudkip and three Shiny Ralts. I still couldn't find any Shiny Pokemon in the Raid Battles, but I was so glad to finally complete the Regigias special research in large part to those Raid Battles. I was able to evolve a few of those Shiny Pokemon, as well as a few other Pokemon that I've been meaning to evolve. I'm so glad that my purified perfect IV Turtwig could learn Frenzy Plant upon evolving and I got all three of the original Eeveelutions to learn Last Resort, so that's pretty cool.

I hatched a shiny Alolan Meowth this past weekend, caught a shiny Seel yesterday, and caught a second shiny Sneasel today. Really hoping to find a shiny Snorunt before this event ends bc shiny Snorunt is one of my favorite shinies and I still haven't found one lol ;_____;

Back
Top Bottom