• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Administrator
Reaction score
I just caught a Shiny Klink from a Raid Battle earlier this morning. It was such a surprise. I've never found a Shiny Pokemon from a Raid Battle before and I thought that they appear Shiny when you first battle them. It will take me awhile to get all of the candies to evolve it and a regular Klink, but it was an awesome surprise to find on New Year's Day.

Administrator
Reaction score
I just caught a Shiny Alolan Rattata. I've been looking around for one for quite some time and it's my first Shiny Alolan Pokemon too. I'm hoping that finding two different Shiny Pokemon at the start of the year is a sign of good luck.

Electric Extradimensional
Reaction score
Got a shiny Patrat several nights ago. Still no Caterpie or Makuhita. Or Snorunt, and now my big window for that one is over...

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
In the span of a weekend (this was over a week ago):

-I caught a shiny Alolan Rattata
-I caught a shiny event Pikachu I got as a reward for a research task
-I caught a shiny event Stantler I got from a raid
- I hatched a shiny Feebas (second shiny Feebas in total) from an egg

and prior to that over the course a month (this does not include Community Day catches or hatches)

-I hatched a shiny Azurill
-I hatched a shiny Elekid (second in total)
-I caught a shiny Trapinch (this was a few weeks after its Community Day.. where I caught several)

These were all nice, but none were specifically the ones I've been aiming for

Administrator
Reaction score
I just caught a Shiny Lillipup earlier this morning. I've been looking for one since Lillipup was put into the game, so that was pretty neat. I'm still hoping to find a Shiny Houndour, Poochyena and Electrike to complete the currently available shiny canine based Pokemon collection.

Administrator
Reaction score
I hatched a Shiny Alolan Meowth last night. It was a pretty cool surprise and I like its darker shade of blue quite a bit. I also caught a second Shiny Shuppet. I wasn't expecting that, but I also don't turn down Shiny Pokemon when I suddenly come across them.

Coordinator
Reaction score
Just caught a shiny Zigzagoon yesterday! I also have a shiny Swellow, Eevee, Torchic, and my beloved shiny Lugia!