Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Reaction score
Rather bizar evening. I did 7 Heatran raids, all weatherboosted, my second account got 5 of those shiny! One of them was 98%. Whack.

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught fifteen Shiny Piplup during Community Day. I had some incredibly good luck and I evolved a couple of them into Empoleon. I also hatched a Shiny Scyther during Community Day, which was a pretty neat surprise. It is the third Shiny Scyther I've found, but I'm happy with that and it was a nice bonus during the event as well.

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught a Shiny Shellder earlier this morning. It was spawning around a park and I just found one after checking a few of them out. It was a pretty cool surprise.

Reaction score
This morning, during breakfast, one of my accounts started GPS drifting. It suddenly stood in a faraway place with only a Turtwig and a Bulbasaur in sight. I tapped the Bulba, it turned out shiny! After feeding it a golden razz berry and a ultra ball curve it jumped out and fled! Then the GPS corrected itself and an Alola Ratata stood before me. I tapped it, another shiny. This one I did manage to catch.

Reaction score
A regular trade between my two accounts turned out splendid.
98% lucky shiny Heatran on my main account. :love: Maxed it at once.

Administrator
Reaction score
I just hatched a Shiny Happiny this morning. I was hoping that I'd be able to hatch another Shiny Pokemon during the Valentine's Day event. This is much better luck than I had with the Sinnoh event where I hatched so many male Combee. I don't know when I'll walk with my Shiny Happiny in order to evolve it, but it was a really happy surprise to hatch it.

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught a Shiny Duskull earlier this morning. It was such a nice surprise since it was right around my neighborhood. Plus, Duskull is one of my favorite Ghost types and I've been hoping to find a Shiny one for quite some time.