• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Reaction score
Rather bizar evening. I did 7 Heatran raids, all weatherboosted, my second account got 5 of those shiny! One of them was 98%. Whack.

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught fifteen Shiny Piplup during Community Day. I had some incredibly good luck and I evolved a couple of them into Empoleon. I also hatched a Shiny Scyther during Community Day, which was a pretty neat surprise. It is the third Shiny Scyther I've found, but I'm happy with that and it was a nice bonus during the event as well.

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught a Shiny Shellder earlier this morning. It was spawning around a park and I just found one after checking a few of them out. It was a pretty cool surprise.

Reaction score
This morning, during breakfast, one of my accounts started GPS drifting. It suddenly stood in a faraway place with only a Turtwig and a Bulbasaur in sight. I tapped the Bulba, it turned out shiny! After feeding it a golden razz berry and a ultra ball curve it jumped out and fled! Then the GPS corrected itself and an Alola Ratata stood before me. I tapped it, another shiny. This one I did manage to catch.

Reaction score
A regular trade between my two accounts turned out splendid.
98% lucky shiny Heatran on my main account. :love: Maxed it at once.

Administrator
Reaction score
I just hatched a Shiny Happiny this morning. I was hoping that I'd be able to hatch another Shiny Pokemon during the Valentine's Day event. This is much better luck than I had with the Sinnoh event where I hatched so many male Combee. I don't know when I'll walk with my Shiny Happiny in order to evolve it, but it was a really happy surprise to hatch it.

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught a Shiny Duskull earlier this morning. It was such a nice surprise since it was right around my neighborhood. Plus, Duskull is one of my favorite Ghost types and I've been hoping to find a Shiny one for quite some time.

grass princess
Reaction score
I caught a third shiny Lillipup a few days ago which is now a Stoutland, and I caught three shiny Rhyhorn today. I couldn't leave the house today so I just had incense running the entire time lol. Three is better than nothing, at least.

Administrator
Reaction score
I caught seven Shiny Rhyhorn today during Community Day. I evolved two of them into Rhyperior, along with three regular Rhyhorn. It might have been better to keep a higher amount of candies, but I still have a good amount of five kilometers eggs that I got today. They won't hatch for another day or so, but at least a couple of them could be Rhyhorn and I can transfer nearly the one hundred regular Rhyhorn I caught today as well. Plus, Rhyhorn are fairly common in my area, especially in the spring and summer months, so I'm sure that I'll have enough time to stock up on Rhyhorn candies again before the end of the year Community Day event. I'll need to stock up on Pinab Berries before the next Community Day though since I went through a good chuck of it today.