• We are aware of some issues currently affecting the forums, and they are actively being worked on. Thanks for your patience throughout this.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Yellow Samurai
Reaction score
For some reason, I’m a magnet for purple shinies. The ones I caught in the “wild” are :
  • 3 alolan ratattas
  • Omanyte
  • Mareep
  • 3 Murkrows
  • 2 Mudkips
I also got a dratini from the research tasks.

Reaction score
Been a while since I last posted here but here's a full list of the shinies I've got since then:
  • Shiny Alolan Sandshrew from an egg, immediately evolved it into Sandslash
  • Four shiny Piplup during Piplup Community day
  • A random shiny Aron (second one)
  • A random shiny Mankey (my first one, evolved it into Primeape)
  • One Mincinno from Mincinno research
  • One Rhyhorn from Rhyhorn community day.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hatched a Shiny Aerodactyl last night. That was pretty cool, especially when I was hoping to get some of the Shiny Fossil Pokemon from the seven kilometer eggs.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hatched a Shiny Chimchar this morning. I think that this is the first time I've hatched a Shiny Community Day Pokemon with an egg that I didn't get during Community Day, so that's pretty neat.

Reaction score
Did about 4 Timburr raids, my main account got a 93% shiny Timburr! Right after that, my second account gets the shiny Timburr. Bad IVs, so that one I'll keep for a lucky trade.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just got a second Shiny Skarmory as a Pokemon Go League reward. I'm still hoping to get a Giratina, but I was still happy about it, especially when I might be able to use it for some of the battles too.

Reaction score
I have but I only remember getting a shiny Clamperl now, because I'm good phone is busted and I can't play the game right now with the poj phone I'm using as replacement.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
In the past week:

-got a shiny Coballion as a reward from the Battle League
-caught a shiny Feebas in the wild. It's the second shiny Feebas I caught wild, and third in total if you cant the shiny Feebas I hatched from an egg.