• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Administrator
Reaction score
I hatched a Shiny Party Hat Squirtle earlier this morning. That was a really nice surprise.

Yellow Samurai
Reaction score
For some reason, I’m a magnet for purple shinies. The ones I caught in the “wild” are :
  • 3 alolan ratattas
  • Omanyte
  • Mareep
  • 3 Murkrows
  • 2 Mudkips
I also got a dratini from the research tasks.

My name is not Nick
Reaction score
Been a while since I last posted here but here's a full list of the shinies I've got since then:
  • Shiny Alolan Sandshrew from an egg, immediately evolved it into Sandslash
  • Four shiny Piplup during Piplup Community day
  • A random shiny Aron (second one)
  • A random shiny Mankey (my first one, evolved it into Primeape)
  • One Mincinno from Mincinno research
  • One Rhyhorn from Rhyhorn community day.

Administrator
Reaction score
I hatched a Shiny Aerodactyl last night. That was pretty cool, especially when I was hoping to get some of the Shiny Fossil Pokemon from the seven kilometer eggs.

Administrator
Reaction score
I hatched a Shiny Chimchar this morning. I think that this is the first time I've hatched a Shiny Community Day Pokemon with an egg that I didn't get during Community Day, so that's pretty neat.

Reaction score
Did about 4 Timburr raids, my main account got a 93% shiny Timburr! Right after that, my second account gets the shiny Timburr. Bad IVs, so that one I'll keep for a lucky trade.

Administrator
Reaction score
I just got a second Shiny Skarmory as a Pokemon Go League reward. I'm still hoping to get a Giratina, but I was still happy about it, especially when I might be able to use it for some of the battles too.

Reaction score
I have but I only remember getting a shiny Clamperl now, because I'm good phone is busted and I can't play the game right now with the poj phone I'm using as replacement.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
In the past week:

-got a shiny Coballion as a reward from the Battle League
-caught a shiny Feebas in the wild. It's the second shiny Feebas I caught wild, and third in total if you cant the shiny Feebas I hatched from an egg.