• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Loads of Shinies this weekend! :D

From CD, I got 6 Shiny Larvitar, 2 of which I evolved, so Tyranitar 3017 + Pupitar 1149 + Larvitar (4): 409, 367, 188, 55
As soon as CD was over, I did a Kyogre Raid, and got a Shiny Kyogre 2298
And finally today a second Shiny Shellder 241, which I keep as is while evolving my previous one to Cloyster. Shiny Shellder Sundays are becoming my thing this event, it's been exactly a week since the first one.

Several:

First ever, Pikachu 539 from the first Community Day.
Next up, Dratini from the next CD, evolved into Dragonite 1598.
Random Shiny Swablu, eventually evolved into Altaria 1252.
4 Bulbasaur from the third CD, two evolved into Venusaur 2127 + Ivysaur 770 + Bulbasaur 565/310.
Shiny Lugia 2032 from a Raid, literally on the last day. That was tense :(
3 Mareep from the fourth CD, two evolved into Ampharos 2030 + Flaaffy 619 + Mareep 78.
Random Shiny Shuppet 437. This is my big favourite as it was totally random and rare.
Wailmer 60 during the Earth Day event.
Meditite 10 during the Battle Showdown. I love Level 1 Shinies :D
6 Charmander from the fifth CD, four evolved into Charizard 2001/1009 + Charmeleon 677/486 + Charmander 200/148.
Random Shiny Magikarp 105 during Adventure Week :)
Aerodactyl 1100 from Field Research, Adventure Week as well. Zexy has two though :(
8 Larvitar from the latest CD, one evolved into Tyranitar 2499 + Larvitar 600/516/458/371/308/84/11.
And last but not least, 2 Shiny Kyogre 2298/2288 :D Heh, Zexy only got one :)

In order of catch. Magikarp, Gyarados, Sableye, Pikachu, 2 Lugia, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charizard, 4 Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos, Wailmer, Charizard, Murkrow, Kabutops, 95% Ho-oh, 2 Aerodactyl, Larvitar, Pupitar, and Kyogre. All the evolved forms I evolved.

They're indeed that common. Unfortunately I missed out on Pikachu, however :( All CD after that have paid off well at least, at least 4 which lets me keep an entire living dex of shinies and still have spares for trading.

They're indeed that common. Unfortunately I missed out on Pikachu, however :( All CD after that have paid off well at least, at least 4 which lets me keep an entire living dex of shinies and still have spares for trading.
During the Larvitar Community Day a co-worker and I met a woman who was spending the full three hours catching Larvitars without getting a single shiny. She came across a shiny Magikarp but, as is the nature of these games, Pokémon Go crashed, Magikarp gone.

I missed the Pikachu CD but I got a shiny Pichu out of an egg once so I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom