• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

With the Eevee Community Day over I can report my catch of 10 shiny Eevees! Amongst them is one of 93,3% IV so that certainly one to evolve. Probably an Espeon, although its shiny form looks bad, I would have preferred Umbreon instead just for its looks.

With the Eevee Community Day over I can report my catch of 10 shiny Eevees! Amongst them is one of 93,3% IV so that certainly one to evolve. Probably an Espeon, although its shiny form looks bad, I would have preferred Umbreon instead just for its looks.

You could go with Umbreon, since none of Eeveelutions are the best of their type.

Caught 16 shiny Eevee on community day! Here's the break down :)

1. Evolved into Jolteon
2. Evolved into Flareon
3. Evolved into Jolteon trying to get Vaporeon
4. Evolved into Jolteon trying to get Vaporeon
5. Evolved into Jolteon trying to get Vaporeon
6. Evolved into Flareon trying to get Vaporeon (Will be trading this one to actually get the Vaporeon :cry:)
7. Evolved into Flareon trying to get Vaporeon
8. Evolved into Flareon trying to get Vaporeon
9. Keeping as Eevee
10. Keeping as Eevee
11. Keeping as Eevee
12. Will evolve into Umbreon once I walk it enough
13. Will evolve into Espeon once I walk it enough
14. Saving for Glaceon
15. Saving for Lefeon
16. Saving for Sylveon

Just caught a random shiny Minun! :D
Screenshot_20180818-124847.png

I got 12 Shiny Eevee on CD, 7 and 5 for the two days respectively.
Of which I evolved one immediately into Flareon, then another into Vaporeon, two more Flareon :( and finally Jolteon
Saving up for Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon as well as at least one Eevee, and Espeon/Umbreon if/when I feel like walking them.
This only leaves one spare Eevee which I might eventually trade away.

I shall provide exact CP for them all at a later time.

During the Johto Festival, I got a Shiny Houndour followed by a Shiny Snubbull in the same day. Evolved into Houndoom 1452 and Granbull 453 respectively.
A few days later, from Johto Festival Field Research, I got Shiny Pineco, evolved into Forretress 935.

A few days ago, just out of the blue when I was in campus, I got another Shiny Houndour 849 which I kept unevolved.

And today, out of 20 Moltres Raids for Moltres Day, I got just one Shiny Moltres 2290.

Back
Top Bottom