• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I caught a shiny Growlithe a few weeks ago. It was so cool since Growlithe is one of my favorite Pokemon. I haven't evolved it yet since I'm not sure if I want to transfer it to Let's Go Eevee, but I'll probably just keep it and evolve it later.

I also just hatched a shiny Togepi earlier tonight. That was a huge surprise since I didn't know that you could get a Shiny Togepi. This is the second time I've hatched a shiny Pokemon in Go, so that was cool. I should have enough candies to evolve two Togepi into Togekiss once we get the fourth generation evolutions in Go, so that's awesome.

I JUST CAUGHT MY FIRST SHINY: A BELDUM!

Even though the appraisal wasn’t good I collected enough candy to fully evolve it (as well as another non-shiny better Beldum for battle purposes).

So after the community day I have a shiny and a non-shiny Meteor Mash Metagross!

I also caught another very low CP shiny Beldum that’s remaining in its base stage!

After no shinies I obtained two in a single day!

Since Shiny Metagross is one of my favourites it was nicer than any other first shiny I could have too!

Beldum Community Day over and this is my best catch;

F0pCtk6.png

It joins my other two Metagross and still got over 1200 Beldum candy left.

No shinies between Moltres Day and Chikorita CD
Chikorita CD though, I hit a record with 12! Eevee I got 12 too but over 6 hours.
Anyway, of these 12 I kept my 4 worst as Chikorita, evolved the middle 4 into Bayleef and my best 4 all the way Frenzy Plant Meganium, so full list is:
Chikorita 276/192/176/167, Bayleef 764/588/544/495, Meganium 1920/1640/1612/1576

After I hit Best Friend with a friend of mine, I got traded in his Shiny Swablu 470, which is my 4th of that evolutionary family.

During the Kanto event, I only got one Shiny, but it was really special: a level 1 Grimer 15. Several avid Level 1 collectors in the area are trying to get a good trade deal with me for that one :)

For the Psychic Spectacular, I also got just one Drowzee which I evolved into Hypno 301 after the event was over.

A few days ago, I got a random Duskull which I immediately evolved into Dusclops 256.

And last but not least, Beldum CD! 10 Shinies here (of which I traded 1 for my best friend's one during the last hour). Of them all I evolved 1 into Metang, 1 into Meteor Mash Metagross (then powered up to 3000+ CP), the other 8 stay as Beldum, for a full list:
Beldum 543/281/239/225/138/124/114/71, Metang 1172, Metagross 3005

Got just one Shiny during the event so far: Houndour 292. My 3rd :( Still it's a Shiny and it's cool but I wish I could get something else, there are so many options this event. I might actually trade away this one for something I might not have eventually, gotta negotiate with a few Ultra Friends before making decisions.

Back
Top Bottom