• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Since I last posted, hatched a Poochy(1st shiny hatch) and caught 2 Drifbloom, Duskull, 3 Gengar, Pinsir, and 6 Cubone. Traded 1 of the Gengar for a shiny Aron and 1 of the Cubone for shiny Dragonair since i struck out on that community day.

I caught two shiny Beldum back during the last community day event. I even had enough candies to evolve one of them, along with a strong Beldum for battling purposes. I may try to get candies to evolve the second shiny Beldum I have, but having a regular and shiny Metagross is still pretty neat. I also caught a shiny Pinsir. It was right outside my house so that was pretty cool.

From Gengar Day, out of 20 Raids, got 1 Shiny Gengar 1620
From Pinsir weekend, 4 Shinies: Pinsir 1789/380/282/119 . The first two were back-to-back :)
From the Cubone/Ponyta event, 4 Ponyta of which 1 evolved: Rapidash 1751 + Ponyta 1104/904/265. And one Cubone, evolved into Marowak 552
After said event, during Stardust Blast, I got another Cubone! This time with the regular reduced chances, so I'm listing it separately, it's just more special that way: Cubone 390 . First time I get a Shiny of that kind
From Cyndaquil CD, 6 of them, evolved to get 2 of each evolutionary stage: Typhlosion 2554/1569 + Quilava 811/797 + Cyndaquil 296/294. The Typhlosion have Blast Burn, of course.
And finally, again during Stardust Blast, from a random wild spawn (not Research Task): Caterpie 45. Waiting out on evolving this one until November's over and Research Tasks for it are gone, in case I get a better one

Back
Top Bottom