• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Just caught a shiny Luvdisc!
Screenshot_20180214-075121.png

I got Shiny Swablu yesterday! Evolved it into Altaria 797 soon after, so I now have a regular Altaria and a Shiny one (not many people here have gathered 800 Candy yet).

I've noticed that I only seem to come across golden-colored shinies (Magikarp, Sableye and now Swablu/Altaria). Unfortunately I missed the chance at the Pikachu line with the Community Day, but perhaps this trend of golden shinies will continue with Luvdisc, hopefully tomorrow :)

And in just 3 hours, my overall Shiny count skyrocketed from 3 to 7, that's more than double:
OK so February's Community Day got me:
  • 4 Shiny Dratini (those alone are more than half I ever got so far, my total is 7):

1. 10 CP Level 1 and evolved into Dragonite 46. Nicknamed "The 46", it's a rare collectible (the only Level 1 Shiny Dragonite in town so far), I put it around Gyms for fun these days.
  2. Dratini 361, kept as is.
  3. High CP but terrible IV one, evolved into Dragonair 1169.
  4. Mid-to-low CP mid-to-high IV one, evolved and powered up into Dragonite 3013, viable for Rayquaza Raids.
:D

I've always hated green Dragonite, but for some reason I like it in this game. No idea why :D
Yeah I kinda like it in GO too, but on the 3DS games it's horrible ^^

Oh, and I got some Shinies over here:
- Shiny Magikarp from the Safari Zone in Prague
- Shiny Gyarados which has 96%!
- 2 shiny Dratini, 2 shiny Dragonair, 2 shiny Dragonite (Community Day ftw)
- 2 shiny Pikachu (again Community Day :D )
- Shiny Luvdisc (I hunted that one for like 4 hours at the Valentine's Day and luckily got one)
- Shiny Mightyena (at the Lunar Event; the first Poochyena i caught had been shiny :D)
And my favourite one is:
My shiny Absol which I got from my 2nd Raid. I'm so glad to got that!

I'm currently hunting for Mawile and Sableye. I hope I'll get them before the next Community Day ;)

New addition to my collection, Shiny Lugia 1969. It's a super rare collectible as it's got 66.6% 10/10/10 IVs, which is as rare as 100% (but bad for battle).
Not that I plan to power it up at all, this is the lowest possible CP one can legitimately have a Lugia as. So having it Shiny is great.

Back
Top Bottom