• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Was actually able to go out for the Dratini event a couple months ago and I caught Five Dratinis, one of which I evolved to Dragonair, and another one up to Dragonite.

The other day I was at the gas station and decided to boot up Pokemon Go while I waited. I hadn't caugh anything yet that day so when a Poochyena popped up I clicked on it and was presented with a shiny gold dark dog. I caught him and am now just wiating to get enough Poochyena candies to evolve him into a Mightyena.

And with April's Community Day, I got a whooping 6 new shinies of the Mareep family for my collection.
Decided to split these 6 as 2 per evolutionary stage. For the rare collectible factor, I evolved the Level 1 all the way so it could get Dragon Pulse.

Mareep 269/226, Flaaffy 633/441, Ampharos 1655/34

I caught my 3rd Shiny Magikarp today which has 67% IVs so I think I will evolve this one too. I still haven't evolved my first Shiny Magikarp but it has bad IVs so I think I will keep it as a Shiny Magikarp while I have already evolved and powered up my 2nd Shiny Magikarp which has 82% IVs and is now a 3144CP Shiny Gyarados. I also have 1 Shiny Lugia, Luvdisc, Snorunt, Dragonite, Dragonair and Flaafy, 2 Shiny Ampharos and 3 Shiny Bulbasaur and Mareep which I haven't already mentioned here before. Should Shiny baby Pokémon and their evolutions be in the poll?

Back
Top Bottom