• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I surprisingly found a shiny Pikachu earlier last week. I evolved my shiny Pichu into a Pikachu awhile ago, but I certainly didn't mind getting a second shiny Pikachu. It also gave me hope that someday I'll finally find a shiny Magikarp.

I also got two shiny Squirtle today during Community Day. That was an awesome surprise. I was happy to just find one shiny Squirtle, but getting two was terrific. Because I had over four hundred Squirtle candies, I evolved both of them into Blastoise and I evolved a wonder Squirtle just to have a strong one with Hydro Cannon. Maybe my luck for finding shiny Pokemon in Go is starting to change.

It's been a while, I've got a fair share of shinies since.

From the Roselia event, two of them in the same hour. Roselia 1259/799
Trip to Patras, tap on random Magikarp, shiny! Evolved into Gyarados 869
And from Squirtle CD, a Blastoise 831 also from Patras and a Sunglasses Wartortle 537

I have a shiny Larvitar, Ivysaur, Roselia, and Wartortle. Each one was caught during their community day or during a boosted spawn event but out of all of them my favorite is Larvitar. I have never caught a shiny one in the main games so getting one on Pokemon GO is a nice consolation prize.

Here are all the shinies I caught today.
Screenshot_20180811-155702.png

Back
Top Bottom