• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I caught four shiny Treecko today. I'm lucky if I can get two Shiny Pokemon during Community Day events, but I've never gotten four. That was pretty awesome. Now I have four Shiny Sceptile. I had a lot of Treecko candies and I basically used them all up, but I didn't mind that. Shiny Sceptile looks so neat and I wanted all four of them to learn Frenzy Plant for the fun of it anyway.

I caught 9 Shiny Castform and 3 Shiny Lotad today including a 100% IVs Shiny Lotad during the Castform and Lotad event even though I was busy from 2pm to 7pm so I think I was very lucky. Was there a poll to show Shiny Pokémon you own in this thread? It seems that I haven’t actually posted in it since 20 May and I have caught many more Shiny Pokémon since that day and I thought I might be able to update my poll option choices today while viewing this thread but I couldn’t see the poll which I thought I saw previously.

I just caught a Shiny Castform. I thought that the event was only for three hours, so I was surprised to see that it was available throughout the day. Unfortunately, I don't think that I'll be able to get a chance for a Shiny Lotad before the event ends, but at least I caught one of the two Shiny Pokemon available today. Hopefully there will be another chance to get a Shiny Lotad or I'll be lucky enough to hatch one of them.

I caught a shiny Castform and two shiny Lotad! Well, kind of. I did 24 quests for Lotad, and didn't get any. I handed my phone to my partner to play for me as we were taking a break to get lunch, and immediately they caught two shiny Lotad for me :D

I also have gotten Treecko (seven), Solrock, a second Natu, a second Sunkern, two Mankey, a second Murkrow, a Pichu, a Latias, two Clamperl, a second Snubbull, and a fifth Minun since Swinub community day, which is I think the last time I posted an update in this thread. I might play too much....

Caught four shiny Bagon today. Evolved one into Salamence and another ito Shelgon.
And I got a shiny Shinx from a raid! :D

Back
Top Bottom